Team Pro Tuesdays Tournament 8:00 Pm Et Dec 22nd

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats to whoever won the LL, etcSour grapes: I have to say that rarely have I seen so much lagtard suckout play in a tourney. After what was going on at my tables and reviewing some of the HH's here, it's pretty clear that luck is a much bigger factor in poker than some think.Thanks again to Bob for the stake. Sorry I couldn't perform.

Grats to whoever won the LL, etcSour grapes: I have to say that rarely have I seen so much lagtard suckout play in a tourney. After what was going on at my tables and reviewing some of the HH's here, it's pretty clear that luck is a much bigger factor in poker than some think.Thanks again to Bob for the stake. Sorry I couldn't perform.
Merc - I don't know what it is, but I've played in 3 of these tournaments and it seems it is more rampant than usual the suckouts and bad beats. Had AA cracked twice and was rewarded last night for raising from the button with K7o with two pair on the flop. The guy who bet me to the river with KQ was PISSED.Also, again, props to Bob for his generosity in staking and DN for the LL cash.