Hey Joey Finngars Where's My $2.20 I Staked You?

I staked Joey Finngars(missagua) in a $2.20 tournament on Stars last night. Only problem is he said it was 2 late and he couldnt play. So he said he would ship back when he received the transfer.Well no such luck so far, He hasnt logged into this forum yet today. But I checked his sharkscope stats and it has him playing today. Just a warning to not stake him.

I staked Joey Finngars(missagua) in a $2.20 tournament on Stars last night. Only problem is he said it was 2 late and he couldnt play. So he said he would ship back when he received the transfer.Well no such luck so far, He hasnt logged into this forum yet today. But I checked his sharkscope stats and it has him playing today. Just a warning to not stake him.
Really?Less than 24 hours from time of stake? For a 2.20 stake? A devoted thread to it? Maybe a PM, or two? And a 24 hour cool down period? Wha na na.
Really?Less than 24 hours from time of stake? For a 2.20 stake? A devoted thread to it? Maybe a PM, or two? And a 24 hour cool down period? Wha na na.
I did PM him numerous times, he obviously isnt going to log into FCP knowing he ripped one of us off. If you look in the Topic in which I staked him he said he would ship back as soon as he received it. I dont think the amount of the stake should matter. Its the fact he isnt paying it back.
I did PM him numerous times, he obviously isnt going to log into FCP knowing he ripped one of us off. If you look in the Topic in which I staked him he said he would ship back as soon as he received it. I dont think the amount of the stake should matter. Its the fact he isnt paying it back.
I personally think this is a bit premature. Not everyone logs onto FCP every single day and just because he has been playing poker doesnt mean he is avoiding FCP or repaying you.I would suggest you wait at least a few days before making such future allegations against someone. If it turns out to be a scam I'm sure the forum will back you up, but in the meantime I would relax for a bit.Edit - I just checked and he has not logged onto FCP since 9:31 last night so he has probably not got your messages. He has been a member since 2005 and I do not think he is going to ruin his reputation over $2.20.
I personally think this is a bit premature. Not everyone logs onto FCP every single day and just because he has been playing poker doesnt mean he is avoiding FCP or repaying you.I would suggest you wait at least a few days before making such future allegations against someone. If it turns out to be a scam I'm sure the forum will back you up, but in the meantime I would relax for a bit.Edit - I just checked and he has not logged onto FCP since 9:31 last night so he has probably not got your messages. He has been a member since 2005 and I do not think he is going to ruin his reputation over $2.20.
/threadNow let's all go back to the K2O v. Lurbz thread for our melodramatic needs during this holiday season. Lol.
I was going to, but then I realized Joey is Canadian, so most likely herly got scammed .... ..... or can leave it open until resolution.
leave it open till resolution, if he transfers back, i will issue apology

YOU MAKE THIS POST OVER TWO F CUKING DOLLARS?SERIOUSLY?:GTFO

STFU douche....bag
SERIOUSLY, 2 DOLLARS.IF THE 2 DOLLARS REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO YOU (WHICH IT OBV DOES) THEN MAKE A MENTAL NOTE TO NOT STAKE THE GUY ANYMORE, THIS POST ISN'T NECESSARY OVER 2 DOLLARS, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S ONLY HAD YOUR 2 DOLLARS FOR A DAY OR SO.MAYBE HE FORGOT AND HASN'T SENT IT BACK YET.BUT YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT DID YOU? YOU JUST FREAKED OUT AND USED IT AS AN EXCUSE TO MAKE A THREAD CALLING HIM OUT.IDIOT.
SERIOUSLY, 2 DOLLARS.IF THE 2 DOLLARS REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO YOU (WHICH IT OBV DOES) THEN MAKE A MENTAL NOTE TO NOT STAKE THE GUY ANYMORE, THIS POST ISN'T NECESSARY OVER 2 DOLLARS, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S ONLY HAD YOUR 2 DOLLARS FOR A DAY OR SO.MAYBE HE FORGOT AND HASN'T SENT IT BACK YET.BUT YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT DID YOU? YOU JUST FREAKED OUT AND USED IT AS AN EXCUSE TO MAKE A THREAD CALLING HIM OUT.IDIOT.
are you having a bad day
What are you achieving with the ALL CAPS then? You seem angrrry.
YOU ARE SO CLUELESS. THIS IS A HUGE DEALLLLLLLLLLLLL. IT'S TWO DOLLARS. TWO DOLLARS, THAT'S ONE MORE THAN ONE. THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY.