World Record Tournament (again!)

I note with interest that Pokerstars are running another World Record attempt on Sunday coming. If you can't find its location it has the hard to forget tournament number 234567890. Its $1 entry with a 1st prize of $50k. There appears to be no cap on entries (that should be fun for the servers!). Lets get a FCP barrage going and take this one down!

in

Maybe Herly can Stake 2.2 people?
what the fk is your problem? I offer stakes and you make a smart ass remarks, towards me , well have a merry fkn christmas douche bag and I hope your family dies in a house fire cause you were 2 stupid to change the batteries in the smoke alarm.
what the fk is your problem? I offer stakes and you make a smart ass remarks, towards me , well have a merry fkn christmas douche bag and I hope your family dies in a house fire cause you were 2 stupid to change the batteries in the smoke alarm.
no u
dawson-crying.jpg
seriously? nice guy
Wow lighten up. People were just poking a little fun at you, learn to take it. Quite ironic how you say that on Christmas too!
its the internet. quit acting like a baby.