• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this cast confirm? That's 20 players, same as this season which if I'm not mistaken was the most they'd ever had. The February season is usually only 16 players because of the March Madness break from the show there is less people.I could be wrong but just seems unlikely there would be 20 again this season.

Is this cast confirm? That's 20 players, same as this season which if I'm not mistaken was the most they'd ever had. The February season is usually only 16 players because of the March Madness break from the show there is less people.I could be wrong but just seems unlikely there would be 20 again this season.
pretty sure these lists are all educated guesses and speculation. There has not been any official cast release information from CBS as far as I have seen.
I think Probst said "20" at the reunion show...I've been wrong before.
He did say 20, but he was talking about the season number.
I would love to be in the pool if at all possible this season. I'm downloading some of the previous seasons now since I haven't watched all of them. I'm a little disappointed with some of the picks, would have loved to see Yao-Man again :club:
Yea I'm sure everyone would have loved to see Yao Man again, he is older though and this game can take a toll on your body. I wouldn't be suprised if he declined.
This will be a fun draft because we have so much history on everybody. Can't wait.
Yeah, everybody on here made it pretty deep, yet one of them has to go out first. How can anyone possibly rank them? They all have an excellent chance.
Yeah, everybody on here made it pretty deep, yet one of them has to go out first. How can anyone possibly rank them? They all have an excellent chance.
Russell, should really be the only unknown, unless someone else from his season is in it as well.
Russell, should really be the only unknown, unless someone else from his season is in it as well.
I don't think any of the others were interesting enough to make it in again. Maybe Shambo.
I don't think any of the others were interesting enough to make it in again. Maybe Shambo.
The last spot is said to be from the past Samoa season and based on females vs males so far confirmed, they are 1 male short. I'd guess either Russell or Erik. They seemed to be the only guys with any personality this season. You could argue Brett because he made it to the end and deserves a 2nd shot. Regardless, anyone except Russell will come out looking like a bean pole doing back to back seasons.
The last spot is said to be from the past Samoa season and based on females vs males so far confirmed, they are 1 male short. I'd guess either Russell or Erik. They seemed to be the only guys with any personality this season. You could argue Brett because he made it to the end and deserves a 2nd shot. Regardless, anyone except Russell will come out looking like a bean pole doing back to back seasons.
According to the suggested cast in dna's OP, the cast is missing a male Hero. My money would be on Brett, or possibly Mick. I wouldn't even mind seeing Danger Dave play again. I liked Russell, just not sure if they would risk letting someone play the game again who had to be removed for health reasons.John and Jaison weren't interesting enough, and I think Ben and Erik would be considered Villains.
So the speculated cast is exactly the same. I'm usually pretty good at remembering the characters. I have no recollection of Danielle at all and apparently she got 2nd in her season lol.
So the speculated cast is exactly the same. I'm usually pretty good at remembering the characters. I have no recollection of Danielle at all and apparently she got 2nd in her season lol.
I hate Cirie. How could she possibly be a hero?
She is the pioneer of black ladies from the city who have no place being in the jungle that ended up going far on the show. Not that she did anything to get far besides riding someone's ass to the end... we are still supposed to be impressed though.
I don't remember her at all either.
Same here. Can't stand her. She went deep in both her seasons because no one is worried about her winning anything ever.Sidenote: Was reading the ages of the contestants. It seems like a while since Amanda was on, I was surprised she's still only 25.

Can't wait to see Amanda, she's one of the hottest & smartest girls to have played the game. Good combo to watch.I have to agree about Cirie, she's rather worthless all around. There are a lot of physically strong people on each tribe this upcoming season. It doesn't always happen but I would think Cirie will be a target to go early because of her uncanny ability to suck at every challenge.

I'm getting deja vu, I seem to recall in another year everything hating on Cirie and me being the only one that actually liked her. Not for her gameplay obviously, but she cracked me up pretty much every time she talked, and I was very impressed that a "couch potato from the ghetto" or whatever (I might just be saying she's from the ghetto cause she's black, I dunno) was able to live in the woods for over a month.