I Vote To Vote On Lurbz Off Fcp

you know the wings tried doing that today and i dont think it worked well
yea well when our playing with pretty much our AHL team id expect chicago to win....and now when u and kobe pillow fight he gets to fill his pillow case with bars of soap
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea well when our playing with pretty much our AHL team id expect chicago to win....and now when u and kobe pillow fight he gets to fill his pillow case with bars of soap
you saying your team gets injured in pillow fights?fragile imo
show meif i was on vacation and missed it, i'll eat my words and apologize ITT and stop berating herly. IIRC all he did was call me a jackass the times I called him out on it and refused to go into any sort of clearup.other than that situation and tehtoe (who i simply go back and forth with, i don't go out of my way other than last sunday's singular barb), the only things I've really berated on this forum are when people become mind-numbingly stupid - i.e. the old rcooj trying to find a way around Stars cashout policy thread, looshle's going off on mercury in your FT thread, etc.it's mostly been herly, and like i said - show me where it was if i missed it, and i'll let it die. i just don't think it should have been allowed to fade when it could have risked people's accounts by staking him.
realistically, you also used to troll my posts and come across as a troll generallythat said, I always just thought that was your shtick
realistically, you also used to troll my posts and come across as a troll generallythat said, I always just thought that was your shtick
how ya doin buddy,also, hug it out bitchesedit: look at those commas
d, looshle's going off on mercury in your FT thread,o nos go ez on me little Urbz!!
?i didn't say anything bad about it was just an event. i enjoyed it and thought you were right...
PMs tho
how ya doin buddy,also, hug it out bitchesedit: look at those commas
I do rather enjoy my commas. It has been awhile I Fold, hope all is well (I threw in another comma for you).
PMs tho
True, you have sent PMs that were quite reasonable, which I why I thought it was a shtick. I never found you more than harmlessly annoying at worst, amusing at times at best.

lol, at this whole thread, it just misses the best part and that's meoh hi there :club: