$100 Serial Number Game

I was working on a jukebox at a bar at the Lake of the Ozarks, between Osage Beach and Camdenton. Their was a group of guys ranging in age from late 40's to mid 60's sitting at a big round table right next to where I was working.I caught on pretty quick to what was getting played but didnt notice for awhile that the table was loaded with $100's.Not sure of the rules they were using or the exact format but just from the quiet conversation I understood it to be what I have done with $1's , where you read off the serial number, ~ best hand wins. They seen the bar owner talking with me so they did not mind me being less than 3 feet from the action. I didnt do an accurate count but it had to be 25k sitting at this table. I go to alot of places around the lake and have heard the talk that you never know when you are talking to a millionaireI think their might of been one or two sitting at that table.Just wanted to share that and wondered if any of you guys play that , with any denomination other than ones?

I wonder exactly how this works? My friends and I play this game with the keno games at bars. We each pick 4 numbers (which are our numbers). If our number hits we get $1 from each of our friends that are in for that draw. If noones number is hit the pot keeps building until one of our numbers hits. We've had pots build up to like $25 and more. If a number hits that more than 1 person has then we split the pot.It's our way of gambling without losing money to the keno gods themselves and just gambling among friends. There are so many $1's on the table it looks like we are at the tit bar.I have though won at the real keno game quite a bit though. Brag.

I have though won at the real keno game quite a bit though. Brag.
Isn't keno the game with the worst odds in the house?I think they're just playing liars poker with the $100's.

It's called Liars Poker up NorthHOW TO PLAY LIAR'S POKER ( from liarspoker.com)At the start of a hand, each player is given a unique eight digit serial number (or in this case uses the numbers on the dollar bill). The first person makes a bid, which is a guess as to how many of a certain digit is contained in the combination of all the serial numbers. For example, a bid of 2-4's means that the bidder believes there will be at least two fours found when combining all of the serial numbers together.Each player in turn has to call the previous bidder a liar, meaning he or she believes there will not be that many digits contained in the combination of all serial numbers; or make a higher bid. A higher bid is either a higher count of any digit (for example, 5-3's is higher than 2-4's), or the same count of a higher digit (for example, 2-6's is higher than 2-4's). Again, each player must make a higher bid or call the previous bidder a liar.The bid will eventually get high enough where all other players will call the bidder a liar. When this happens, all serial numbers will be revealed, and the digits will be counted. If the bidder's bid was untrue (for example, there was only 1-4 when the bidder bid 2-4's), then the bidder will give each person a point( or in this case the winning bidder gets each other person's dollar bill) . However, if the bidder's bid was true (for example, there were 5-4's when the bidder bid 2-4's), then each player gives a point to the bidder.We generally play with $1's or $5's.I am sure Ballon Guy plays with $50's and $100's.

It's the only game in the bar besides pull-tabs.
I see guys playing the Golden Tee 2010, they will be betting on their game or I have seen them have a horse , also side action per hole. speaking of Keno, I was at a little redneck bar putting a new monitor in a jukebox this past week. An old timer came in and ordered a beer , and rattled off the two different quick picks he wanted to the bartender a 4 spot two times, and a 3 spot 5 timesShe got him the beer and the tickets and within a minute he is bitchin that she got his ticket wrong. she had giving him a 5 spot 3 times. , he was lividuntil he won 800 dollars about 4 minutes later. he gave her five bucks after the whole bar started riding his ass for being cheap.

a friend and I got 10 different people we never met to bet on 2 separate beer pong games going on. We started laying out odds eventually on the teams we thought were best. It was lots of fun. Also, playing ship, captain and crew on the same table you are playing poker on...while you are playing poker sure is fun but makes you feel real degenerate.

Silver Strike Vegas Style ftw. Always easy to get action from anyone. Golden Tee takes too long, and I don't care to pay 50% juice to the kids.
i play that all the time (while i am working), If walk into a location to work on a game and SSB is in the housei will whip out my operators card and run up a game. no way to prove it but i would seriously kill anyone on here on SSB