Ask Me About... Tom "durrr" Dwan

Featured Player  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want to Cover Next Week?

• Phil Ivey
    • Phil Hellmuth
    • Patrik Antonius
    • Jennifer Harman
    • Doyle Brunson
    • Mike Matusow

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if we're allowed to ask more than one question but w.e.What kind of hourly wage would Durrr have to pay you to get you to play 4 tables of $500/$1000 HUNL?

What do you consider Dwan's biggest strength to be?
His bet sizing and post flop play. He makes a lot of ambitious plays before the flop, but that's only because he can get away with it by making excellent reads after the flop.
I don't know if we're allowed to ask more than one question but w.e.What kind of hourly wage would Durrr have to pay you to get you to play 4 tables of $500/$1000 HUNL?
WOW! I would never do it because I suck bad at multi-tabling, but for the sake of the question, I'd ask for $15k an hour and probably take $10k.
Great topic Daniel..this could really generate some more activity to the forums. REPHRASED: Do you see a lot of interest in backing/investing in Dwan's game now?
It depends who he plays. Against Isuldur he's been losing pretty steadily so I wouldn't want to go that route, but in typical NL or PLO games, sure, he's a good bet.
When you first played him did you think he had 'it'?Has he gotten a little bit, somewhat better, or a lot better since you first played him?
By the time I played with him for the first time I already knew he was legit. Not sure if he's better now, but I would assume so, but marginally so from what I can tell. He was already really good.