Ask Me About... Tom "durrr" Dwan

Featured Player  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want to Cover Next Week?

• Phil Ivey
    • Phil Hellmuth
    • Patrik Antonius
    • Jennifer Harman
    • Doyle Brunson
    • Mike Matusow

I think Jennifer Harman would have a shot in a boxing match against Hellmuth, lol. I'd bet on Durrr.
In a roundabout way this reminds me of this gold from Harman in a pro chat on FTP.
QUESTION FROM ChickaDee45: Hi Jen, big fan here. F/MARRY/KILL: Hellmuth, Matusow, Tony G.ANSWER FROM Jennifer Harman: i would kill them all
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is better between Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius? in cash and tournament play and What comparisons do you see between Gus Hanson and Tom Dwan in aggressiveness ?

Who is better between Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius? and What comparisons do you see between Gus Hanson and Tom Dwan ?
I thought we were all over the whole DN is gay thing.

How much of his success do you feel was reliant on opponents not willing to play back at him without strong hands?Now that he is routinely playing against players who will do so, do you think he will have to adjust somewhat?

Who is better between Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius? in cash and tournament play and What comparisons do you see between Gus Hanson and Tom Dwan in aggressiveness ?
Durr and PA are both very good, I find it really hard to say who is better. Durrr is more aggressive than Gus across the board.
Durr and PA are both very good, I find it really hard to say who is better. Durrr is more aggressive than Gus across the board.
I think you should add Gus to your list. I would like to hear your take on him.
How much of his success do you feel was reliant on opponents not willing to play back at him without strong hands?Now that he is routinely playing against players who will do so, do you think he will have to adjust somewhat?
Meh, no not really. I think him and some of the young players were able to build large bankrolls initially due to Guy playing online and losing a lot of money.

still i keep asking my question...and still DN keeps ignoring it...at the same time having him and that fucktard in a pose together as a sig! (i bet that totally killed my chance at a mention in this thread, bwahahahahaha!)

The time he takes is so irritating imo. He just opens his mouth a bit...long pause...does an ever so subtle shoulder heave move, almost as if he's about to hack up a fur ball....then the pause....and again....the heave.....grabs some chips....holds them up and sort of looks at them, separates them a bit....and bets... repeat.maybe this irritating act is intentional?You've said he's good, but what does that mean really? like you mentioned the bet sizing and post flop stuff. anything else? His results obviously speak for themselves but sometimes his play seems a bit donkish to a hack like myself. I will say he also seems to run pretty well.