.25/.50 Live

Ok let me start out by saying i would rather be playing 2/5 or atleast 1/2 but this is to good to pass up.Theres a local bar here in town that is running a .25/.50 game(no rake!). I stoped in last night and played for like an hour and made 20 bucks. Ok my Q,s is im not really sure how to play this game theres 4 full tables every night with a waiting list.Most everyone there is drunk and its a very draw happy crowd. Im use to playing a soild 2/5 game.so my game has change alot to adapt to that style of game. i am more then able to buyin deep and loosen up my game but im not sure thats the right stragety for this kind of game. Most people are buying in for 20bucks hardly no pots raised preflop and the avg bet after the flop is 2.50.There is so much money to be made at thise place its not funny they are buyin for 10 or 20 dollors over and over and over agian and they are so readable its not funny any help is welcome ty!

Ok let me start out by saying i would rather be playing 2/5 or atleast 1/2 but this is to good to pass up.Theres a local bar here in town that is running a .25/.50 game(no rake!). I stoped in last night and played for like an hour and made 20 bucks. Ok my Q,s is im not really sure how to play this game theres 4 full tables every night with a waiting list.Most everyone there is drunk and its a very draw happy crowd. Im use to playing a soild 2/5 game.so my game has change alot to adapt to that style of game. i am more then able to buyin deep and loosen up my game but im not sure thats the right stragety for this kind of game. Most people are buying in for 20bucks hardly no pots raised preflop and the avg bet after the flop is 2.50.There is so much money to be made at thise place its not funny they are buyin for 10 or 20 dollors over and over and over agian and they are so readable its not funny any help is welcome ty!
Get your fill while you can. This place will be shut down soon.
Get your fill while you can. This place will be shut down soon.
Idk about the laws in Tn, but here in Arizona we have many card rooms that run games with no rake and it's perfectly legal.

My college's county had some loophole like that also. They had a few cardrooms pop up with no rake, you had to pay a seat fee. 1/2NL $6 an hour.

You SHOULD buy in deep, like 75-100 bucks should be fine. Raise preflop in position with average holdings and slam post flop. If you play 2/5, you should kill this game by using well timed agression.
meh i would just small ball them and let them donk their stacks away

Hey man they want to give it away it there prob...I took it down for about 150 last night don't tell me u would pass up a game like that......thanks rrumsey I went with the smallball poker worked great

Hey man they want to give it away it there prob...I took it down for about 150 last night don't tell me u would pass up a game like that......thanks rrumsey I went with the smallball poker worked great
small ball + crappy players = small loses, big profits! good job man!
  • 2 weeks later...