Canadian Juniors 2010 Team Announced

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, congrats to my American friends and Steve. That was a well-deserved win, and the kids played great. Even a US team playing fantastic is not as good as Canada at their best, so it is disappointing. I hope our Olympic team is able to compete against opponents playing a fantastic team game.

And with the Oilers sucking the big one this year he may get to play with Taylor Hall.I am a Oilers fan for life and am PRAYING my team finishes dead last in the NHL to give us the best chance of making that a reality.Go Canes Go!!!!
The next Malkin Crosby there.

Eberle is good, but come on, he's not 'that' good. He looks great in junior, but I mean, this is his last year, he's older than everyone, and more experienced. I've got high hopes for him, but I'm reeling them in a bit, since numbers and expectations always get exaggerated in the final junior season. He could have theoretically been playing in the NHL the last 2 years if he was good enough. Sure, he was a late cut both years, and they wanted him to develop, but I'm still not totally convinced he's going to be a PPG player or anything like that. Maybe, and hopefully, but it's tough to gauge a guy who is in his final year of junior and been cut from 2 NHL camps already. If you know what I'm getting at...

Awesome game!The Americans were the better team, and not just in this game, imo. Canada was lucky to win the NYE game. The American forwards made all of our defenseman look like big, lumbering brutes. There were so many odd-man rushes in the two games that materialized out of nothing, purely because of the speed of the American forwards.I think it is good for the tournament, and for international junior hockey in general for somebody other than Canada to win the World Juniors every once in awhile, so I wasn't too dissapointed about the loss.And hey, at least one team with a Maple Leaf on their jerseys won last night :club:

Here is hoping the Americans success carries into the Olympics..GO USAGO BURKEGO WILSONGO KESSELGO KOMISAREK
humm odd that your going for the US just becouse most players from the leafs are american .. or is it you hate a couple players on canada more ?i hate crosby as much as anyone but i dont think id go against my home country just to despise him.
humm odd that your going for the US just becouse most players from the leafs are american .. or is it you hate a couple players on canada more ?i hate crosby as much as anyone but i dont think id go against my home country just to despise him.
combination of a lot of things...GM is Burke, Coach is Wilson..I detest Crosby and Heatley..Also my wife is American.
combination of a lot of things...GM is Burke, Coach is Wilson..I detest Crosby and Heatley...plus I get more of a reaction from others if I cheer for the USAAlso my wife is American.
Eh, its in their locker room, its not like they did it on the ice or in their face.
100% true, and if they had done it behind closed doors with no evidence of it, I think it's fine. But when it's being videotaped, you know it's getting out there...