Looking for thoughs (more detail than fold/call/raise/shove) on all streets.Villain is 35/35/5.0 over 47 hands. My read supports his stats - he loves to take the lead.UTG: $4.65CO: $54.80Hero (BTN): $48.75SB: $25.00BB: $10.20Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with Qh Qc1 fold, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $3, 2 folds, CO calls $2.25Flop: ($6.35) 7h 2h Th (2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $4.00, CO raises to $10, Hero calls $6Turn: ($26.35) 4h (2 players)CO bets $13.00, Hero calls $13River: ($52.35) Ad (2 players)CO bets $28.80, Hero calls

Looking for thoughs (more detail than fold/call/raise/shove) on all streets.Villain is 35/35/5.0 over 47 hands. My read supports his stats - he loves to take the lead.UTG: $4.65CO: $54.80Hero (BTN): $48.75SB: $25.00BB: $10.20Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with Qh Qc1 fold, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $3, 2 folds, CO calls $2.25Flop: ($6.35) 7h 2h Th (2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $4.00, CO raises to $10, Hero calls $6Turn: ($26.35) 4h (2 players)CO bets $13.00, Hero calls $13River: ($52.35) Ad (2 players)CO bets $28.80, Hero calls
I might just shove this flop vs. a 35/35/5 when he raises me. He's prob drawing to a one card flush, too and likely doesn't have an overpair.When he slows down on the turn, I just let him lead and value own himself, I think.
I might just shove this flop vs. a 35/35/5 when he raises me. He's prob drawing to a one card flush, too and likely doesn't have an overpair.When he slows down on the turn, I just let him lead and value own himself, I think.
91515-shovel-terex.jpgThis on Flop
When he slows down on the turn, I just let him lead and value own himself, I think.
What do you think his range is when he slows down on the turn?What if the 4h is the 4c instead?
This on Flop
What does that do for us? What hands that we're appreciably ahead of call? What better hands fold?
If you're willing to call down all streets, why not just shove the flop?
As I asked above, what does a flop shove do for us?What better hand folds? What worse hand calls?Remember that this guy has a 5.0 AF. If he can't take the lead after the flop, he folds.

There's like a billion hands that may call yoru flop shove that you crush, some that you're flipping with, and then a very few you are crushed by. By calling you get more info on later streets, but it's tough because we don;t know if we're drawing or if we're ahead, so we really have no clue what cards to be hoping for.He didn't slow down on the turn either, he c/r super small and then bet 1/2 pot on turn and a little more than 1/2 pot on river. I'd call him down just cuz he's pretty aggro and he could play this hand with many hands you're ahead of. He might have a hand with showdown value he doesn't want to get bluffed off or something, plus he could just be bluffing. That beign said I think he's also repped Ahx pretty well.If you shove on him he'll get in most of his TxXh hands where he has top pair plus a heart draw for the same reasons we are getting QxQh in, in our case we';ve got an overpair and a good heart draw, in his case he'd have top pair and the same and prob figures he's never too far behind with a heart draw and top pair. If he has Ahx he'll never fold, and we've got that beat, but it's close, if he folds that hand though it's a mistake on his part and that would be cool too. We don't even mind getting it in against a set. I know you're 200bbs deep and all but you've got an over pair in a 3bet pot with a bet and raise on the flop. There's not much else you can do but get it in here.

snapphilhelmuthfistpumpbeathimtothepotshove that flop! You played the hand too passively, but i think you still have the best hand at the river, but you missed value! AND VALUE IS THE WORD OF THE DAY WHEN IT COMES TO THE MICROSTAKES! LOL. He did in fact rep the nut flush pretty nice, but if he is this aggro, he may be counting on that. or you got schooled by him. Either way the end is the same, but you make more when you are good

snapphilhelmuthfistpumpbeathimtothepotshove that flop! You played the hand too passively, but i think you still have the best hand at the river, but you missed value! AND VALUE IS THE WORD OF THE DAY WHEN IT COMES TO THE MICROSTAKES! LOL. He did in fact rep the nut flush pretty nice, but if he is this aggro, he may be counting on that. or you got schooled by him. Either way the end is the same, but you make more when you are good
How did I miss value? I was all-in on the river.The only way I miss value is if he's behind and stops betting. If I shove and he's ahead, it's same result as calling him down. If I shove and he's behind, he folds. There is no way this guy with a 5.0 AF calls my shove on any street with anything less than Ah or Kh.

I play it the same up until the river. I'm not saying I fold here a lot, but Villain has to know you have a flush right? Would he be value betting a Jh? Unlikely. I really think Villain shows up on the river with the Kh or Ah a lot here.

How did I miss value? I was all-in on the river.The only way I miss value is if he's behind and stops betting. If I shove and he's ahead, it's same result as calling him down. If I shove and he's behind, he folds. There is no way this guy with a 5.0 AF calls my shove on any street with anything less than Ah or Kh.
yes you were, but weaker hands would have gone with you on the flop, but you give villain chances to get away from this hand if you try and just milk it away. I love to vbet, but at some points we need to go a little bigger, this is one of them

with the way you played the flop and turn your river call is pretty automatic. Like everyone is saying, you should play faster on the flop imo because it is 1) the place where you will get the most value from hands that you beat and 2) your decisions on the turn/river are essentially pure guesses where you are basically either 100% or 0% to win the hand. The opportunities for mistakes to be made on the turn and river are almost always with you and not your opponent, whereas pushing the flop gives that opportunity to him.