Wpt Doyle Brunson Five Diamond World Poker Classic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y skip foxwoods because of the structure and not this
I am sure there are multiple reasons, but the 5 mile commute versus 2,700 mile commute probably ranked fairly high up on the list of reasons.
Epic. someone got 600 BB in in level 1 with queens. The Magician Makes the First Player of the Day DisappearLevel 1: 50-100, anteAntonio Esfandiari eliminates the first player of the day after his pocket aces hold against his opponent's pocket queens.Antonio Esfandiari - 120,000
I cannot stop shaking my head. Did they octuple bet each other AIPF? Gawdawful...
I heard it was 5 miles and 2700 miles.
Change your setting from fastest time to shortest distance.It can screw you sometimes...but it is pretty accurate.

RealKidPoker Down to 53500 showed up just in time to bluff off 1600 to Elky and get rivered with nut flush on turn. Lost min 'small ball'about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

Jennifer Tilly Hits 100,000Level 1: 50-100, ante On a board of A-A-5-Q-10 Tom Schneider bets 13,000 from early position into Jennifer Tilly. Tilly makes the call and Schneider taps the felt saying "Nice call."Tilly flips over A-5 for a flopped full house and takes down the pot.Jennifer TIlly - 100,000

via Twitter about 33 minutes ago.
I think the point of contention of the previous poster wasn't whether he is out or not, but rather that it was not a good game. At least that's how I read it, since he bolded the gg part :club:

gg Daniel?was it worth the all in?J,9, 8 lot's of outs but early in the tournament RealKidPoker I'm out in a very very bizarre hand! Tons of dead money in pot pre. Flop J 9 8 I had 10-10 vs KK and JJ. Missed.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitterDaniel Negreanu Eliminated by Billy Kopp in a HUGE PotLevel 2: 100-200, anteDaniel Negreanu was just eliminated in a huge pot against Billy "Patrolman35" Kopp.There was a lot of preflop action -- Negreanu had 10-10 against Kopp's J-J and another player's K-K. The flop came J-9-8, which hit everyone (overpair vs. Kopp's top set vs. Negreanu's open-ended straight draw). Negreanu missed his outs, and Kopp's set of jacks held up to win the biggest pot of the day. Even though it's only the second level, it's going to be tough to build a bigger pot than that today. Billy "Patrolman35" Kopp - 170,000Daniel Negreanu - Eliminated

This is exactly my thoughts.Why wait so long to play, where there is bad play like this in the beginning of the tourney?By skipping the first few levels, you dont have the luxury to bust terrible players like this.
DN would not go AIPF with AA anyway since he has a 20% chance of lossing against QQ.
From the tweets it seems like he could of let the BS tilt him a bit.
That's too easy of an excuse. Any experienced pro should accept it for what it is & play on. If he was tilted, I'd call that pretty immature. Quit crying like bitch & play smart. Just my opinion.