Pad Discussion This Week

this made me laugh:(right before they got ready to deal the flop for the 3rd flip)Phil Ivey: (trying to see if his hand was live) "Anyone have an Ace...you (PH) have one? You (PA) have one?"Antonius: "do you think I fold an Ace in that position?"I don't know why but I had to pause it I was laughing so hard at Ivey's reaction to this comment.

will we ever see a $500-$1000 PAD?These guys play these stakes everyday on line, 4 tables at a time
When we filmed that last year it was before the sickness of stakes that started this summer. The HSP season that airs in February will be some sick action. Loafs of sick pots in that one.
When we filmed that last year it was before the sickness of stakes that started this summer. The HSP season that airs in February will be some sick action. Loafs of sick pots in that one.
Great show already and its going to get even juicier. Cant wait
I can't wait for all the loafs.....
Spoiler alert. The following link is a round table after the game ends. Wasn't supposed to be up on NBC but it is. It contains a decent amount of me bashing PH lol: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/34438462#34438462
Which segment? Went there and saw you win 2 hands against Dawn, Hellmuth not at the table.

Nice job telling Phil how it is Daniel. I'm only a midstakes cash grinder online barely branching into high stakes, but I'd feel pretty confident that Phil would not even be able to compete well in many of the lineups I play in regularly. My favorite part is how Phil complained about how he "ran bad for HOURS", which adds up to be like less than 200 hands total (I don't know how many hours you guys filmed or what the typical hands/hour is in that game). I've had an 83k hand breakeven stretch this year and significantly better players than myself have had even longer stretches. Phil Hellmuth moans and groans about a few hundred hands.

Nice job telling Phil how it is Daniel. I'm only a midstakes cash grinder online barely branching into high stakes, but I'd feel pretty confident that Phil would not even be able to compete well in many of the lineups I play in regularly. My favorite part is how Phil complained about how he "ran bad for HOURS", which adds up to be like less than 200 hands total (I don't know how many hours you guys filmed or what the typical hands/hour is in that game). I've had an 83k hand breakeven stretch this year and significantly better players than myself have had even longer stretches. Phil Hellmuth moans and groans about a few hundred hands.
qft man and lol at how helmuth takes it so offensive. durr sems humble tho viffer jus likes to rub helmuth also funny
Spoiler alert. The following link is a round table after the game ends. Wasn't supposed to be up on NBC but it is. It contains a decent amount of me bashing PH lol: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/34438462#34438462
Pretty obvious that Leanna is thinking about you a little dirty based on her last line....