• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stud 8 tomorrow any one else in lol. naked cowboy?, Silky? LL

stud 8 tomorrow another else in lol. naked cowboy?, Silky? LL
my sister is 5 and writes more coherently than you doive held off on making comments like this for over 2000 posts now but seriously
my sister is 5 and writes more coherently than you doive held off on making comments like this for over 2000 posts now but seriously
oh how perfect you are lol, or shall we say are not at least my mood does not swing like the wind or I don't bark or shall we say get nasty like someone.
I was gonna ask if you were gonna play this. I'll be on the rail. FT please.
Can't promise anything , it's not my best game but going to try. Also doing a radio show at the same time lol. Hoping to run like I do at stud.
oh how perfect you are lol, or shall we say are not at least my mood does not swing like the wind or I don't bark or shall we say get nasty like someone.
http://www.translationparty.comthis is the site i have to use to possibly attempt to fathom anything you typeHere's what translationparty says you were attempting to say:"Lol, I was at Ohio State University, as our perfect skin, people, at least occasionally, but two people can go without people like him, I is that we need to use the swing is not boring."Which, just like everything else I've put in there that you've typed, makes more sense.If you were to take Sam I Am and re-narrate it it would probably come out in plain, grammatically correct English.EDIT: Also, the wind does not swing. It is physically impossible for the wind to swing. Sometimes I wonder if you're even capable of rational thought.
lurbz tho.got 63rd in the 7 game which was my first FTP run of any kind since about 195622 cubed tonight!
Hopefully getting in the Omaha/8 on monday. Can't usually do this as I'm part of the working world, but am off that day. Probably gonna crush souls too.
SImpsons Avatars WIN! <3 Carl Carlson and Lenny!
http://www.translationparty.comthis is the site i have to use to possibly attempt to fathom anything you typeHere's what translationparty says you were attempting to say:"Lol, I was at Ohio State University, as our perfect skin, people, at least occasionally, but two people can go without people like him, I is that we need to use the swing is not boring."Which, just like everything else I've put in there that you've typed, makes more sense.If you were to take Sam I Am and re-narrate it it would probably come out in plain, grammatically correct English.EDIT: Also, the wind does not swing. It is physically impossible for the wind to swing. Sometimes I wonder if you're even capable of rational thought.
Lurbz I don't want to battle it out with you because your not worth the time or effort to be quite honest. I tried to be nice as a friend and got stabbed. I am not going further on any of your postings about me so don't waste your energy because your not going to get any further reactions from me. I suggest you stop that now because I will not put up with it either.
Lurbz I don't want to battle it out with you because your not worth the time or effort to be quite honest. I tried to be nice as a friend and got stabbed. I am not going further on any of your postings about me so don't waist your energy because your not going to get any further reactions from me. I suggest you stop that now because I will not put up will with either.
taking the time to respond that you're not going to respond seems like the "waist" of energy to me
taking the time to respond that you're not going to respond seems like the "waist" of energy to me
i like youmaybe you could explain to me what "will with either" is supposed to mean?
i like youmaybe you could explain to me what "will with either" is supposed to mean?
I had 2 hours sleep, so my thought processes are not very clear and the last time we spoke you said you hated me so, what am I to think. My close friend/poker coach mother died as he railed my Ft game yesterday. So I don't want to play games just don't want to go there Justin, not in the mood. Your a good person and I wish you the best. Just let me be please.