Just Wrote An Email To Pokerstars

I guess some of you have run into this since the tracking of PTR started at the micro's. Some accounts are running almost 24/7 at pokerstars and are almost are shortstacking scum. Wrote this to pokerstars and kinda wanna know what you guys think about this subject.Here's the email.Hello pokerstars, When browsing a site you must be familliar with, www.pokertableratings.com, i found players i play with on a daily basis and have found that some players play an abnormal amount of hands which is just not possible. These guys play 300 000 to 500 000 hands a month and are playing 22-23 hours a day. A- The accounts are being played by bots B- Multiple people are playing on the accountsBoth of these options are against the rules and i expect you to investigate this case, because this just isn't possible. http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-pla...search/taishenghttp://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-pla...ssions/taishengThis guy has played 600 000 hands last 2 months and has been NOT playing at pokerstars for less then 10 hours the entire last week. http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-sessions/yahaiThis guy seems to just play 24 hours a day. 1 million hands played since oct 1st. IMPOSSIBLE http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-pla...arch/yuandejing600 000 hands since oct 1st http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-player-search/yazhou600 000 hands since oct 1st http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-pla...earch/baobao520500 000 hands http://www.pokertableratings.com/stars-pla...rch/seadragon681 MILLION hands at 25NL since oct 1st, 24/7 playing THESE CASES ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES, THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER ACCOUNTS LIKE THIS ! Except for the player taisheng who plays a full stack, these players all play with minimum buyin and only fold or open shove with no exceptions and it is irritating me and lots of other players at your site according to what i read on the forums. This style must be employed by a bot playing on these accounts. Although that may not be proven for a fact the least pokerstars can do is ban them for letting multiple peopleplaying on the account because playing 24 hours a day is not humanly possible, any fool can detect that. Your site is flooded with these shorstack assumingly bots and it is destroying the poker community if there isn't done anything about it. I sincerely hope you will investige these cases and give them a ban for the site because this is just ridiculous and is destroying your website which is widely being considered as safe and reliable, however i am starting to doubt this reliability. Regards, Lucas van ElewoutP.S. My grammar kinda sucks, english isn't my first lang. and it's 4 30 in the morning here.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tin-foil-hat.jpg
fwiw usually i like you but this post just screams "i didnt read shit"considering how much attention the 1 million hands in a month deal was getting on 2p2 i find it hard to imagine that this many people do this, esp. @ micros.the evidence is actually there this time, at least on the taisheng account, if its actually one guy doing it he hasnt slept in a week now.

I actually did read it, and the amount of props being done on hand volume are actually kind of ridiculous. Seeing a guy (Chiren) with a live stream showing himself do like 50k hands in one day is plenty enough proof. His plan was doing 1 million in a month. So if he did it with proof, then what, impossible?

considering how much attention the 1 million hands in a month deal was getting on 2p2 i find it hard to imagine that this many people do this, esp. @ micros.
Link ?
fwiw usually i like you but this post just screams "i didnt read shit"considering how much attention the 1 million hands in a month deal was getting on 2p2 i find it hard to imagine that this many people do this, esp. @ micros.the evidence is actually there this time, at least on the taisheng account, if its actually one guy doing it he hasnt slept in a week now.
129047172968159797.jpg
I actually did read it, and the amount of props being done on hand volume are actually kind of ridiculous. Seeing a guy (Chiren) with a live stream showing himself do like 50k hands in one day is plenty enough proof. His plan was doing 1 million in a month. So if he did it with proof, then what, impossible?
Look @ the hours on the first guy for the last week. That's why, there's no way the human body can do that for that long. You wanna go a week running those hours you do so and I'll believe that's not a bot or multiple people.
129047172968159797.jpg
first one of your posts i've laughed at

I pretty much assumed this was a low quality conspiracy theory from the title etc., but after reading it, it seems like it has some merit. An account that plays continuously for days without stopping should certainly be suspicious. I would think their anti-bot software would monitor that sort of thing.

Yes impossible, this chiren guy played 24 hours straight then didn't play for 11 hours. The guys we talking about here play 23 hours, are offline 2 hours max and put in another 23 hours and repeat that for weeks non stop.
I pretty much assumed this was a low quality conspiracy theory from the title etc., but after reading it, it seems like it has some merit. An account that plays continuously for days without stopping should certainly be suspicious. I would think their anti-bot software would monitor that sort of thing.
This ! Including the fact that they play fold or open shove only. they never call a raise smaller then allin nor do they raise anything other than allin. Showdown frequency at PTR for all these accounts are the top 0.01% of all players at 25NL.
tin-foil-hat.jpg
serious-cat.jpg
this seems pretty lame brah.dont see why u gotta troll.

Good luck, I hope you find progress!An email protest always helps, have multiple players send the same email forcing them to substantiate or refute the seemingly proven facts... Players are going to have to understand the only one who is going to have their best interests truly in mind are the players... it's just like people of any nation, when you put that much trust in any created entity who's focal point is money the well being of it's people will always be second hand to their own profitability or temporary comfort in life...The power of the people is in the people, their ability to become aware, understand, and take action...