• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing about the season coming to a close is, the show has been such a success, they're going to have to find a bunch of people who are even more ridiculous for next season.Wait, best. I meant Best thing.
Bill Simmons was saying they should keep the current cast, but have them go to places like South Shore or Malibu. Then maybe Paris or something.
Bill Simmons was saying they should keep the current cast, but have them go to places like South Shore or Malibu. Then maybe Paris or something.
Yeah, the only way to top this season would be to put the current cast somewhere where they don't fit in at all.

Even though it's most likely a conscious decision on their part to call her the wrong name, I'd love to think that in all their time living together none of the roommates realized what Snooki's nickname actually was.

Even though it's most likely a conscious decision on their part to call her the wrong name, I'd love to think that in all their time living together none of the roommates realized what Snooki's nickname actually was.
I'm ashamed to admit that I just figured out that calling her "Snickers" is a 4th Level fat girl joke.

God all the girls are seriously ****ed up psycho bitches, AINEC! Every episode that goes by it confirms it even more. It has me in awe.How many times has Snickers said "I met this guy, he's hot and he's a really good guy"Seriously... How many times? Now... how many have come back and hooked up with her?Crazy.That's ONE example.Jwoww and Sammi need a paragraph each, so not gonna bother.

God all the girls are seriously ****ed up psycho bitches, AINEC! Every episode that goes by it confirms it even more. It has me in awe.
I think this is pretty sexist. Everyone on this show is ****ing psycho.
LOL none of the girls approaches the Situation's level of mental dysfunction.
I don't know about him. Everytime I see him off the show, I get the feeling that he really "gets it" as far as what he is and why he's popular. So not sure he's as bad as he's looked lately. Early on he was the normal one, I almost buy that.

Finally got a chance to watch the last 2 episodes today.I was pretty hard on these guys in the beginning of the season, but they really don't go out looking to pick fights (though the girls can't seem to shut up). I feel kinda bad they can't go anywhere without running into some douche that just wants to get on TV. Happy that Ronnie laid that fucker out.I thought the bit with Paulie's stalker was funny.The food under Vinnie and Snooks beds was stupid. The Situation gets more annoying every week.J-woww looks older than my mom.