Full Tilt Sponsors Pba Players

was watching Chris Berman and co. wrap up the pre football show and the PBA came on right afterwards , first match had this guy Mike Fagan. I noticed he had on a FT jersey , looked like a sponsor deal , I looked him up on google and it did not reference anything other than " likes to play poker"anyone know more information on if FT is in the PBA ,, http://www.pba.com/players/singlebio03.asp?ID=1713

It makes a lot more sense for online poker sites to sponsor high profile people from outside of poker than it does to sponsor another 22 year old American online poker player who really doesn't offer them much value in attracting new business.Not sure if Tilt is sponsoring bowlers though.

Agree with bob 100%, way better than backing a random young gun poker player. Awesome move to market to bowlers imo - people with disposable income, older crowd, less tech savvy (for the most part anyway). Kudos to FTP if this is true.

It makes a lot more sense for online poker sites to sponsor high profile people from outside of poker than it does to sponsor another 22 year old American online poker player who really doesn't offer them much value in attracting new business.Not sure if Tilt is sponsoring bowlers though.
Michael Fagan, he's had it for a while, had the hat at the outdoor championship @ Six Flags a few months ago.He's yet to convince me to play at FTP tho.