Roi For Tourney Play

avg. buy in is 30 dollar and a ROI on 29% on 2900 tournies.on last 800 it jumped to avg. buy in 41 dollar and ROI on 76%
that sounds pretty dang good.
avg. buy in is 30 dollar and a ROI on 29% on 2900 tournies.on last 800 it jumped to avg. buy in 41 dollar and ROI on 76%
how many entrants on in these tournies on avg? either way thats a really good ROI through that sample size

With no intention of hijacking the thread here, I figure I'd put my ROI question in the ROI thread. Is there a difference between ROI and Avg ROI? I don't run any programs to track my stats so I rely strictly on SharkScope (it's the only one I'm aware of :club: ) So I'm wondering about the Avg ROI that sharkscope shows for people who opt-in.

With no intention of hijacking the thread here, I figure I'd put my ROI question in the ROI thread. Is there a difference between ROI and Avg ROI? I don't run any programs to track my stats so I rely strictly on SharkScope (it's the only one I'm aware of :club: ) So I'm wondering about the Avg ROI that sharkscope shows for people who opt-in.
Avg. stand for Average

Well, I knew Avg meant average :club: What I was getting at was, using the OP's stats as an example: 29% ROI over 2900 tournies. Is that essentially the same thing as having an Average ROI of 29% over 2900? I often see huge discrepancies between ROI's as people discuss them on FCP and elsewhere (29% is apparently pretty damn good) and the Avg ROI's shown on sharkscope, which often tend towards the 75%+ range, so I suspect my understanding of one or the other is skewed somewhere.

need to do a bit of an update Full tracking36% on about 2900 tourneys all games46% on about 2200 tourneys NL only2009 96% on about 800 tourneys all games109% on about 680 tourneys NL only So I think I should stop playing other games than NL

Is there a difference between ROI and Avg ROI?
No.100% is a very good number. That's where the top MTT players are - they guys on the Card Player and Bluff mag online player of the year races.STTs are different. 30% is a very good number there. 10-20% more realistic, and still very good, at the higher levels.