hey everyone lets make an official poker mix!

avsfan

Robot Rock- Daft Punk
have you heard the whole album yet? I used to be a pretty big daft punk fan from the early days before da funk. Haven't heard this album yet.LL Cool J - Mumma said knock you out
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avsfan
Robot Rock- Daft Punk
have you heard the whole album yet? I used to be a pretty big daft punk fan from the early days before da funk. Haven't heard this album yet.LL Cool J - Mumma said knock you out
I haven't heard it yet. Seems very interesting though. I like this song cause I love the.... 5818_md.jpgOne for the hard times.Too Cold- Roots Manuva video:http://promo.mudhut.co.uk/BigDada/toocoldvideo.asx

I like this:Should I Raise or should I fold? Adapted from: The Clash - Should I stay or should I go?Dealer you gotta let me knowShould I Raise or should I fold?If you say that deck is fineI’ll be here ’til closing timeSo you got to let me knowShould I Raise or should I fold?Always tease tease teaseYou’re happy when I say pleaseOne day is fine, next I breakSo if you want me on your rakeDealer you gotta let me knowShould I Raise or should I fold?Should I Raise or should I fold now?Should I Raise or should I fold now?If I break there will be troubleAn’ if I bust it will be doubleDealer you gotta let me knowThis indecision’s bugging meIf you don’t want me, My roll wont be happyDon’t you know which cards even help me?Dealer you gotta let me knowShould I raise it or should I fold?Should I stay or should I go now?If I break there will be troubleAn’ if I bust it will be doubleSo dealer you gotta let me knowShould I raise it or should I fold?

Bryan Adams - We're Gonna Win (duh)Chesney Hawks - I am the One and Only (obvious, no?)Clawfinger - Biggest & The Best (obvious)The Karate Kid theme (You're the best...around... nanana)Lagwagon - Know It All (Because we all do? Don't we?)NOFX - Dinosaurs Will Die (Those damn senior citizens)

JayWeb
Lots of Grateful Dead songs have Poker in there Lyrics... LOTS
quote a little bit of a song for us then you hippie
13. Truckin I got my chips cashed in
14. Deal. "Goes to show, you don't ever knowWatch each card you play and play it slowWait until that deal come roundDon't you let that deal go down, no, no..."
Need more Canadian content:Victory DayLife is a Highwayby Tom Cochrane
Life is a Highway is, easily, one of the best.songs.ever.
Perfect for hot summer days...highway driving....full blast, roof down, baby!BTW, you seem familiar to me. Do I know you?
Need more Canadian content:Victory DayLife is a Highwayby Tom Cochrane
Life is a Highway is, easily, one of the best.songs.ever.
Perfect for hot summer days...highway driving....full blast, roof down, baby!BTW, you seem familiar to me. Do I know you?
No.These are not the droids you seek.

Great song by Doc Watson (although I think someone else wrote it)In a game of chance the other night Old Dame Fortune was a-doin’ me right, The Kings and Queens just kept on comin’ around — I played ’em hard and bet ’em high, But my bluff didn’t work on a certain guy, He kept raisin’ and layin’ the money down He’d raise me and I’d raise him, I sweated blood gotta sink or swim, He finally called and didn’t raise the bet — I said “Aces full, pal — how ’bout you?” He said “I’ll tell you in a minute or two, Right now I’ve just got to have a cigarette.” Smoke! Smoke! Smoke that cigarette! Puff, Puff, Puff and if you smoke yourself to death Tell Saint Peter at the Golden Gate That you hate to make him wait But you just got to have another cigarette.And piss off Ghostface, I love The Dead.Favorite lyric from deal (missed in the earlier dead lyrics):DealEverybody prayin’ and drinkin’ that wineI can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shinesCome to daddy on the inside straight,Well I got no chance of losin’ this timeLast fair deal in the country,Last fair deal in the townPut your gold money where your love is baby,Before you let my deal go down

No one's picked  "Blinded by the Light" by Springsteen yet? Jeez.. what kind of hardcore poker players are you?:club:
Where's the poker content? The only thing in the song is he says "cut loose like a deuce another runner in the night" kind of a stretch and certainly not a hard one to be missed by "hardcore poker players"
No one's picked  "Blinded by the Light" by Springsteen yet? Jeez.. what kind of hardcore poker players are you?:club:
Where's the poker content? The only thing in the song is he says "cut loose like a deuce another runner in the night" kind of a stretch and certainly not a hard one to be missed by "hardcore poker players"
The entire song is about a poker game... so before you get smarmy, (or so I'm told)