• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, that brief exchange between Picard and Riker about 2/3 of the way through was priceless.But as long as they have Seven-of-Nine from Voyager, I'll watch. Whatever happened to her?
Pretty sure William Shatner had her kidnapped, painted green and she now lives in his basement
Pretty sure William Shatner had her kidnapped, painted green and she is now dead
FYP...Kirk isn't exactly known for increasing female longevity...Apple juice for half price?
Oh my, that brief exchange between Picard and Riker about 2/3 of the way through was priceless.But as long as they have Seven-of-Nine from Voyager, I'll watch. Whatever happened to her?
MMMmmmm...7 of 9...jeri_ryan-7of9_0051233971726.jpgjeri-ryan.jpgMain200803141129102797469_Jeri%20Ryan_353.jpg
BG, why were the numbers cursed?
The 'curse' was related to Hurley only.This was a condition he received from Jacob's touch.It was designed to make his life suck, so he would be of the proper frame of mind to 'decide' if he wanted to get stuck on an island with no women for a couple thousand years ..or go back to dodging asteroids while only getting women because you have a hundred million dollars....In the alt time line, they got to live their lives without Jacob's touch. Hurley wasn't unlucky, he was the 'luckiest guy around'
The 'curse' was related to Hurley only.This was a condition he received from Jacob's touch.It was designed to make his life suck, so he would be of the proper frame of mind to 'decide' if he wanted to get stuck on an island with no women for a couple thousand years ..or go back to dodging asteroids while only getting women because you have a hundred million dollars....In the alt time line, they got to live their lives without Jacob's touch. Hurley wasn't unlucky, he was the 'luckiest guy around'
ok, that's not bad...but if i remember correctly Hurley met Jacob in the back of a cab after the oceanic 6 got off the island and he was cursed before going to the island. did Jacob and Hurley meet up prior to that?
ok, that's not bad...but if i remember correctly Hurley met Jacob in the back of a cab after the oceanic 6 got off the island and he was cursed before going to the island. did Jacob and Hurley meet up prior to that?
Everyone met Jacob early in their lives.Remember Sawyer met Jacob at his parents funeral
Everyone met Jacob early in their lives.Remember Sawyer met Jacob at his parents funeral
he only molested kate and sawyer as kids. the implication was he hadn't touched hurley, jack, locke, or sun/jun until they were adults.
he only molested kate and sawyer as kids. the implication was he hadn't touched hurley, jack, locke, or sun/jun until they were adults.
Although with Locke it wasn't shown, Richard still visited him as a child a couple times, so maybe he had been touched earlier.
Although with Locke it wasn't shown
yeah it was when he fell (in the incident)
Richard still visited him as a child a couple times
locke as a boy failed the test richard gave him. why would they be testing him if he were already a candidate?
Didn't he have the mirror in the lighthouse pointed at Jack's house that he grew up in?
Didn't he have the mirror in the lighthouse pointed at Jack's house that he grew up in?
the show distinctly emphasized jacob touching (effectively choosing) jack, locke, hurley etc. as adults in the same fashion as he touched kate and sawyer as kids. can't really get away with saying he touched hurley as a kid without calling the producers dishonest bastards. but i already did that i guess :club:
It was designed to make his life suck, so he would be of the proper frame of mind to 'decide' if he wanted to get stuck on an island with no women for a couple thousand years ..or go back to dodging asteroids while only getting women because you have a hundred million dollars....In the alt time line, they got to live their lives without Jacob's touch. Hurley wasn't unlucky, he was the 'luckiest guy around'
In purgatory (not having previously watched the show, I'm not stuck calling it "the alternate timeline") he couldn't get girls at all, I thought. Which is a shitty way to spend the afterlife.
In purgatory (not having previously watched the show, I'm not stuck calling it "the alternate timeline") he couldn't get girls at all, I thought. Which is a shitty way to spend the afterlife.
He was unknowingly waiting for his true love, Libby.
yeah it was when he fell (in the incident)locke as a boy failed the test richard gave him. why would they be testing him if he were already a candidate?
I meant they didn't show him (Jacob) touching Locke when he was a child. He needed to touch him to bring him back to life, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't touched earlier.Richard wasn't testing him as much as trying to figure out when this guy that visited him in the past as a 40 year-old was going to realize it and become more useful.
I meant they didn't show him (Jacob) touching Locke when he was a child. He needed to touch him to bring him back to life, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't touched earlier.
so the producer are nothing but filthy con men. i agree.
Richard wasn't testing him as much as trying to figure out when this guy that visited him in the past as a 40 year-old was going to realize it and become more useful.
that's a stretch. there's no reason to think richard would do any such thing without orders from jacob.i suspect there's also another self-contradictory looping time travel paradox involved in this.
He was unknowingly waiting for his true love, Libby.
christian implied the losties created the specifics of the purgetory for themselves subconsciously somehow.they were saying our subconsciouses are god or something :club:
that's a stretch. there's no reason to think richard would do any such thing without orders from jacob.i suspect there's also another self-contradictory looping time travel paradox involved in this.
So a guy from the future visits you and gives you something. You find out who this guy is, when he's born, and where he lives. You have the ability to go off the island and find him to see if he remembers you. Where does the stretch occur? And what's it matter if Jacob gave orders or not?