• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juliet is dead. There's a one-hour recap of the previous five seasons prior to the two-hour premiere.
well the island has a way of undeading people. I doubt it's the last we'll see of Juliet but I'm curious as to what capacity.
well the island has a way of undeading people. I doubt it's the last we'll see of Juliet but I'm curious as to what capacity.
Actually it doesn't. The fact that it doesn't was kind of a key point last year too. Dead is dead.

Dead is dead, according to Ben.But going back in time, or changing the timeline, might bring someone back. Although Faraday made it clear that what was going on in the 1970s was actually happening and not some time loop. Producers have said Libby will be appearing at some point this year (although it might be a flashback/forward).

• 2 weeks later...

i watched the seaon 5 finale the other night and it made me wonder why i've spent 5 years watching this. crappy acting and a ridiculous storyline.oh well, i guess one more season won't kill me

i watched the seaon 5 finale the other night and it made me wonder why i've spent 5 years watching this. crappy acting and a ridiculous storyline.oh well, i guess one more season won't kill me
If you don't like the storyline, why even bother?
might make your head explode.

as a promotional event they showed the first hour of season 6 outside on a movie screen in hawaii last friday. a crummy videoof the event including the full first episode is (at least at the moment) online at -http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4339891the actual episode (6.01) starts at about the 1:35 mark. i wasn't gonna watch it all because the audio is so poor,but it sucked me in. great start.

including awesome scene where bram and his boys go into the statue foot to confront fake locke and get killed by smokie

So, after the first hour of the premiere....Desmond was on 815. What?
only after they passed where the island was. he appeared from nowhere almost and then wasnt seen again. very interesting.
only after they passed where the island was. he appeared from nowhere almost and then wasnt seen again. very interesting.
Yeah, I like that he was there just to spark something in Jack's memory (if that's in fact his purpose for being there). And he had to be reading, "Our Mutual Friend", right? After watching the full two hours, I have like 592 other questions/ideas but, aside from not digging the weird Asian dude and his nerdy assistant, I'm on board.EDIT: Oh, and also, why was Dharmaville et al....under water in the other time line?
Because it was blown up by a hydrogen bomb.
Yeah...with my limited expertise on the effects of detonating a hydrogen bomb, I didn't consider that stuff would just end up under water. I was thinking more along the lines of it not being there anymore.
the island is definetly the key to eternity. whatever that means, i dont know.and where exactly fake locke wants to go back home to, i dont know. maybe heaven?
Him wanting to go home to heaven would certainly fit in the Jacob = God, Monster/Locke/Nemesis = Satan motif.
Because it was blown up by a hydrogen bomb.
Well, we don't even know if the island is really an Island in the sense that it's actually attached to the ocean floor. It could certainly just be floating somehow in the water, suspended by magnetic energy or whatever the producers come up with. The explosion could have caused that mechanism to fail.Was the explosion that they were going to set off a full on nuclear explosion, or was it just the detonation core? I can't remember exactly? I think they just used the core, which would have only blown up the area around the swan station.