• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, why Feb. 2 so late?? Right during Olympics!? They should get this shhit going for early January.wow, I can't believe this is the final season. It seems like yesterday when I went "I can't believe it's going to take 3 more years to figure this all out!"

wow, I can't believe this is the final season. It seems like yesterday when I went "I can't believe it's going to take 3 more years to figure this all out!"
It was about 3 years ago that I threw my hands up and said "ok, this is just getting too spread out and far-fetched, they're never going to wrap this up to my satisfaction...I quit".
It was about 3 years ago that I threw my hands up and said "ok, this is just getting too spread out and far-fetched, they're never going to wrap this up to my satisfaction...I quit".
That's what she said?
Pretty sure I need to go back and watch some (at least the latter half) of last season. I just do not remember all the plot twists and whatnot.
Don't they usually air a show just before the premiere that's designed to bring you up to date?
Don't they usually air a show just before the premiere that's designed to bring you up to date?
Yeah they definitely do, but for the most part those shows just put me on life tilt, and don't really get into the small little things that make the show what it is.
  • 1 month later...
Yeah they definitely do, but for the most part those shows just put me on life tilt, and don't really get into the small little things that make the show what it is.
True, I've watched all the episodes and but like to watch this to help my brain dig up the memories of what happened.

i've yet to see one episode of any of these seasons so don't care either way, but thought this was funny ...apparently this show is big enough that Obama is making sure not to schedule his nations address on the premier night ..."The White House on Friday assured fans of the television show "Lost" that President Obama's State of the Union address would not disrupt the show's highly-anticipated three-hour premiere."