New Goal For Daniel......

Ok Daniel, I am gonna set a challenge out for you. You love Fantasy Hockey more then anyone I have ever seen. You also love the NHL more then anyone I have ever seen. So why don't you set yourself a GOAL. Longterm OBV of lets say 20 years to own (even a small percent) a Major Hockey team? Could be AHL or NHL but NHL preferably.Questions are.What are the chances (percentage wise) of your Poker and other investments allowing this goal to come true?How long would it take?Would you give up all your time and devote it to running a Hockey Club?Thoughts people........Imagine Daniel Owning a team and FCP members get free Box seats..LOL

Ok Daniel, I am gonna set a challenge out for you. You love Fantasy Hockey more then anyone I have ever seen. You also love the NHL more then anyone I have ever seen. So why don't you set yourself a GOAL. Longterm OBV of lets say 20 years to own (even a small percent) a Major Hockey team? Could be AHL or NHL but NHL preferably.Questions are.What are the chances (percentage wise) of your Poker and other investments allowing this goal to come true?How long would it take?Would you give up all your time and devote it to running a Hockey Club?Thoughts people........Imagine Daniel Owning a team and FCP members get free Box seats..LOL
This thought is great to cheer up a maple leaf fan....from a "buy low" standpoint :club:

5-1? lolIt would be VERY interesting to have a gambling friend of E-dogg's running a pro sports team.. lol! Only kidding of course!I'm sure it's a thought Daniel would entertain, but would have alot of learning to do first on all operations in a club, imo...

It seems far more likely from a money POV than it does from a logic POVI don't think the NHL Board of Governors would like to have a professional gambler as an owner. The league would shy away from it, given the whole Gretzky gambling issue

It seems far more likely from a money POV than it does from a logic POVI don't think the NHL Board of Governors would like to have a professional poker player as an owner. The league would shy away from it, given the whole Gretzky gambling issue
fypgood point though
I don't see this ever happening, regardless of how much a fan Daniel is. Too many hoops to jump through imo
are you tbrick's old accountcause im pretty sure tbrick is the only living poker player in iowa