Tiger Gets Caught With His Hand In The Cookie Jar

I've heard that he occasionally liked to play the back 9 first.
As long as he washes his balls.God, am I that puerile?Yes. Yes, I am.

Some are now also bringing up race into all this (it was inevitable). Not sure what to think about all that, but I have not heard many folks (white or black) coming to his defense.Rumor also has it that he will be here soon (Arizona) to get help. Friends here have thought all along that perhaps his knee surgery had led to a prescription pain addicition.Apparently that and the alleged sex addiction will be the things they are going to work on.

Some are now also bringing up race into all this (it was inevitable). Not sure what to think about all that, but I have not heard many folks (white or black) coming to his defense.Rumor also has it that he will be here soon (Arizona) to get help. Friends here have thought all along that perhaps his knee surgery had led to a prescription pain addicition.Apparently that and the alleged sex addiction will be the things they are going to work on.
Seems pretty clear what to think of that.....
Tiger had become or was very close to becoming the first athlete that color was completely irrelevant. I am a member at a club and have heard it all, the stereo types, the comments, the observations about athletes…some of them true and fair, some of them outrageous and false. Tiger was the first guy that color seemed to be irrelevant. He had the charisma, the talent, the results and handled it all with class…even the rich old white guys (as opposed to the rich young white guys) considered him top notch…I don’t believe race is involved with anything in this case. As far as defending him…regardless of color that is a pretty tough task.