Tiger Gets Caught With His Hand In The Cookie Jar

Tiger apparently hit a fire hydrant and a tree.....but they already say alcohol was not involved. Hmmm. That is some bad driving then.Glad he is ok though.

As soon as I heard the time and location of the accident, I told my pals he was getting away from his wife after a fight. Now we know why. Was she chasing him with an iron? Dirty Girls cause so much trouble for happily married blue balled husbands....

As soon as I heard the time and location of the accident, I told my pals he was getting away from his wife after a fight. Now we know why. Was she chasing him with an iron?
She claims she broke out the back window with a golf club to rescue him from the vehicle. This makes no sense, why would she bust out the back window to save him?. Sounds to me like they were fighting @ 2AM. He left the house. She was pissed and as he drove off she threw a golf club at the vehicle, breaking the back window and distracting him - causing him to hit the fire hydrant and tree.EDIT: Just saw this posted in General, guess I was pretty close in my assumption.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-...uv-lacerations/We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club. We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

I respect his privacy, but something has to give. Nobody is going to just accept that he randomly hit a fire hydrant and tree at 230 AM for no apparent reason.

I'm so sick of hearing of this. The media just needs to shut up already. The guy is worshiped by kids around the world, he's lived a relatively private life for years and to throw daggers (or.. clubs) at the guy is so classless. His reputation is one of the most important in all of sports, I'd hate to see it tarnished over a personal matter.

I'm so sick of hearing of this. The media just needs to shut up already. The guy is worshiped by kids around the world, he's lived a relatively private life for years and to throw daggers (or.. clubs) at the guy is so classless. His reputation is one of the most important in all of sports, I'd hate to see it tarnished over a personal matter.
TMZ respectfully disagrees with you
I don't quite get this point of view, Gov. I mean, I am not personally offended by what Tiger has done. But many people find cheating on your wife itself to be rather classless and to make one unworthy of worship from kids. I would think those people will say that being honest with his wife should be more central to his reputation than his performance on the green. He hasn't lived a private enough life if he has been texting multiple women and sleeping with at least one of them. If you're Tiger you gotta expect that eventually it's going to be in someone's interest to out you.
If you want to make 100 kerjillion dollars selling a squeaky clean reputation, the live up to it. But after you have those kerjillions, don't come crying about privacy after you've spent the last decade profiting from selling it to the highest bidder.

I'm not saying sleeping around behind your wife's back is something to be proud of but I think it's highly unlikely he's done it for 3 years without his wife knowing about it. For all we know this is something that has come up during their relationship that they've talked about in the past. I highly doubt Tiger would want to go through a divorce, it would be one of the most expensive of all time. There's a possibility they've had a rocky relationship for sometime and simply don't want to go through a divorce for obvious reasons.Call me crazy but I'd rather have my kid look up to him then most other top athletes. This incident just proves no one is perfect and that's explainable to your kid but bashing the guy over and over is just beating a dead horse imo. There's top athletes who get arrested for concealing weapons (like Iverson), steroid use (A-Rod and a billion others), and the list goes on. Slow week in the news I guess, did you hear 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan?...

I don't remember too many time that Tiger has used his personality to sell things. I mean I know he endorses products, I just don't think of him as being really over exposed from a commercialization angle, from a reporting angle yes he's talked about 24/6.5.I still think that Tiger has handled himself well and deserves privacy, he's a human who has been chased around the golf course by 130 white men for the last 10 years...give the guy a break.Plus there's ThisThat right there is a get out of jail card for an awful lot to me.

Good God, it seems to be going from bad to worse. Now a doctor who has treated Tiger, Dana Torres, and several NFL players was busted in Canada in October with HGH.I should not be too quick to judge, but when Gary Player came forward a few years ago and said that a well know player was using Steroids, the first name that came to mind was Tiger. Hope for his sake this is not true, or even Nike is going to have to pull the plug then......Really going out on a limb now.....wonder if Tiger knew ALL of this was going to come out, and tried to overdose and even purposely run into that tree on Thanksgiving??????? Just throwin' that thought out there......not a pleasant one but given all that has gone down...........update - as usual, I am a few days late and dollars short. Others have thought this way before me...http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=7442

I've heard some folks saying that Tiger quitting golf for a while is a bad thing and I am now on that band wagon.He should get his ass out there, take the pain heads up, and PLAY. He is being a huge pussy for hiding from this.Look at Kobe? David Letterman? etc. They kept on keeping on and went right back to work, critics be damned! He is making himself look far worse by crawling into a hole (no pun intended)Plus, so much money is being lost and so many other people are being hurt financially by him not playing (let alone himself losing tens of millions)Seriously Tiger, get yer ass back out there!!! Take the heat like a man you wuss!!!!

Seriously Tiger, get yer ass back out there!!! Take the heat like a man you wuss!!!!
Yep
I've heard some folks saying that Tiger quitting golf for a while is a bad thing and I am now on that band wagon.He should get his ass out there, take the pain heads up, and PLAY. He is being a huge pussy for hiding from this.Look at Kobe? David Letterman? etc. They kept on keeping on and went right back to work, critics be damned! He is making himself look far worse by crawling into a hole (no pun intended)Plus, so much money is being lost and so many other people are being hurt financially by him not playing (let alone himself losing tens of millions)Seriously Tiger, get yer ass back out there!!! Take the heat like a man you wuss!!!!
Agree 100%, for all the reasons you mention. He's hurting golf, he's hurting his colleagues (not that he ever seemed to care a lot about them), he's hurting his game and his chances of ever making a successful comeback, and his hiding will only make the papparazzi chase him all the more. The more visible he stays, the more they lose interest.

I agree with those who say he should be getting out and about (and back on the golf course) ASAP. Letterman handled it as well as it can be handled -- but Letterman usually does rise to the ocassion when life gets tough (his heart surgery, 911, the birth of his son, etc.) Tiger needs to show the same class (and the same balls).One thing that bothers me is that now it appears as if half the golf world knew what was going on (sports writers, etc.) and no one said anything. They all went along with the "big con" to fool the public to line their own pockets -- all probably knowing that it would all come crashing down some day ... but they all continued to build up the illusion of perfection that Tiger was selling.I don't blame the guys in Vegas for being discrete -- that's their job, to be discrete. But some people in the golf world ... sportswriters who didn't report the real story, etc. their role in the big scam of the public was just as sleazy as his behavior.

So do all golfers like it "in the rough" like Tiger? Inquiring minds want to know (and girls who like it rough want to know). Not that I would know...

So do all golfers like it "in the rough" like Tiger? Inquiring minds want to know (and girls who like it rough want to know). Not that I would know...
I've heard that he occasionally liked to play the back 9 first.