Tiger Woods Hurt In Car Accident!

apparently a one-car accident. he hit a fire hydrant then struck a tree. he has been taken to hospital. no details yet as to how badly he's hurt.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently a one-car accident. he hit a fire hydrant then struck a tree. he has been taken to hospital. no details yet as to how badly he's hurt.
on a side note, rumors are out there that he's having an affair!
Road felatio obviously.

Yeah I've backed into garbage cans, fences, garage doors, other cars, etc. But who gets in a serious accident backing out of their driveway? That bitch beat his ass with a 3 iron. Pre-nup? lol

LOL Chrozzodamous over here.
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.
There goes his street cred.
What, no ass play comment. You are dead to me.
It's like Chris Brown and Rhianna in reverse. The wife should be arrested if she assaulted him. Otherwise, we are telling kids that there is a double standard. There is, but there shouldn't be.I'm not saying she should overlook his infidelity, but to assault him isn't cool.
THis is the woman that's breaking up the Woods household46af3abc79321bd85deefb24b1f12a62_rachel%20uchitel%201%20small.jpg9c4d88df213aeeb4c72467afdd974a0f_rachel-uchitel%202%20small.jpgIt took 2 decades, but for the first time, I finally think of Tiger Woods as black. That is a classic black man's white woman right there.
I'd hit it.
I think Stevie handing her the 3 iron makes him the whole story take on a new dimension
If she hit him with a 1 iron, I would be more impressed.Also, how is it that TMZ is constantly scooping everyone? Are they fast and loose with the truth or just ridiculously well connected.
If she hit him with a 1 iron, I would be more impressed.Also, how is it that TMZ is constantly scooping everyone? Are they fast and loose with the truth or just ridiculously well connected.
They pay a LOT of cash to all the freelancers that cover LA... and the freelancers know it. They pay a ton so that everyone comes to them first.
I totally agree. 1 iron is such a tough club to hit. TMZ pays the most so they get the access.
I totally agree. 1 iron is such a tough club to hit. TMZ pays the most so they get the access.
Yea but a 1 iron would probably get stuck in safety glass, which Stevie would know which is why he advised the 3 iron.For the loft