you forgot like 6 zeros on the end of the 60 or 70 years.

Less than 1% of the age of the Earth ago, the temperatures were 25 degrees warmer. How is this possible, since life was around before and after that?

Followup question: Why should be be losing our minds about something when nothing changes if it happens? (Temps rise 1.6 degrees in 120 years)

Another followup: Everyone agrees that we should reduce fossil fuel use, because there is a finite amount of them. Everyone does not agree that sham "fixes" like Kyoto, which would simply be a tax on America, and not reduce global warming in any way, are a wise idea. Feel free to live off the grid, and drive a wind powered car. Hell, you could even send in extra tax money to the government. They promise to use it wisely.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. The conclusion was that it had to do with the fact that it's WINTER.

Boom. It's on page 2 now.

Hmm. I wonder if anything significant has happened in the past 100 or so years that might affect global warming. I mean, I can't think of a single damn thing. Not one.

Posted Images

lol "Liberal". The Tribalism is almost too much to bear.

I honestly never would have considered believing in Climate change to be a "liberal" viewpoint.

I guess believing in evolution, and that the earth is round and revolves around the sun were liberal viewpoints at one time or another as well?

Liberalism has at its core the innate belief that liberals are smarted and better then others. They can and will control the lives of the 'dumber' people who don't agree with them. Through governmental control of school curriculum and hate laws to silence dissenting speech, liberals want to control society, because it needs controlling.

That's why you can claim to be for freedom of religion, while forcing a Christian baker to bake a cake for a gay wedding, and simultaneously supporting a muslim truck driver's lawsuit to not have to haul alcohol. Feeling superior in both cases for exactly the same reasons, while being unable to understand that you are wrong.

The global warming scam is designed to control the populous through control over production and punish the rich for using more resources. If you want to look at the science, there is almost nothing that can be done that will have any relevant impact short of outlawing all cars, all coal burning power plants and killing most of the people in China, India and Russia.

That's the actual required action to affect the amount of pollution being spewed into the atmosphere that is going to cause the world's mean temperature to shoot up 2 degrees centigrade in the next 100 years.

Anything short of this is just a money grab. A money grab for the elite while the useful idiots circle jerk around the notion that switching their light bulbs means they care more.

How do you think Algore became a billionaire? Elon Musk? Every solar company?

So until you are ready to start a population reduction program aimed at killing 1/2 the world's population, then I'll keep driving my 12mpg vehicle knowing that I'm doing less to harm the environment than you are.

• 2 years later...

I read the whole thing, McGee. I still thought it had good information, even though it's a little old (2015).

I read the whole thing, McGee. I still thought it had good information, even though it's a little old (2015).

Then you understand that the reason it's increasing is not because of decreasing global oceanic temperatures, but because of snow fall due to weather patterns, and even that snowfall is projected to stop increasing the ice mass within 20 years?

• 4 months later...