• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. The conclusion was that it had to do with the fact that it's WINTER.

Boom. It's on page 2 now.

Hmm. I wonder if anything significant has happened in the past 100 or so years that might affect global warming. I mean, I can't think of a single damn thing. Not one.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I did not realize just how much google is supportive of the global warming crowd until recently. That is too bad because google has been my search weapon of choice since it first came out. Bing is getting playtime now though, and appears to be quite a suitable replacement. Hopefully a few more people vote with their choice of search engines.

I did not realize just how much google is supportive of the global warming crowd until recently. That is too bad because google has been my search weapon of choice since it first came out. Bing is getting playtime now though, and appears to be quite a suitable replacement. Hopefully a few more people vote with their choice of search engines.
lol wat?
lol wat?
Was just surfing around Wattsupwiththat.com and noted a suggestion on there that if enough GW skeptics quit using google as their search engine, it may send google a signal (if they noticed a decline in users) to stick to what they do best, which is being a fantastic search engine, and stay away from taking a political stance on an issue. I know many people who in private are closet skeptics but don't like to put their position forward in public. Not using google is a fairly safe, albeit miniscule, form of resistance. Have to start somewhere though.Will be curious to see how the polititians change their political stance once the issue has swung in the other direction (if it has not already).
Was just surfing around Wattsupwiththat.com and noted a suggestion on there that if enough GW skeptics quit using google as their search engine, it may send google a signal (if they noticed a decline in users) to stick to what they do best, which is being a fantastic search engine, and stay away from taking a political stance on an issue. I know many people who in private are closet skeptics but don't like to put their position forward in public. Not using google is a fairly safe, albeit miniscule, form of resistance. Have to start somewhere though.Will be curious to see how the polititians change their political stance once the issue has swung in the other direction (if it has not already).
Using your freedom of choice and freedom of speech to voice your reasons for your choice are not the real path to change...leaving your job and running to another state to try to stop the legislative process...that's how you make a difference.
  • 8 months later...
Why do you think google is "supportive of global warming"?I'd suggest you bone up on how google works. It's algorithmic. While there may be occasional suspicions that they're 'petting' certain results in organic SERP, I'll believe in the grand conspiracy when JewWatch isn't on Page 1 for "Jews", in a search engine owned and operated by two Jews.Or, to research it another way, google "Santorum" and read up on the details.
Why do you think google is "supportive of global warming"?I'd suggest you bone up on how google works. It's algorithmic. While there may be occasional suspicions that they're 'petting' certain results in organic SERP, I'll believe in the grand conspiracy when JewWatch isn't on Page 1 for "Jews", in a search engine owned and operated by two Jews.Or, to research it another way, google "Santorum" and read up on the details.
Jew Watch claims Jews killed 100,000,000 Christians between 1920-1940. That's a lot. How many Jews are living right now?
As a Canadian, I was glad about this. Just what we need - another poorly run, politically motivated, incredibly expensive organization with dubious results. Really wish we could've stuck around and paid a few billion in fines over the years, rather than reinvest in our own infrastructure.
Jew Watch claims Jews killed 100,000,000 Christians between 1920-1940. That's a lot. How many Jews are living right now?
Wikipedia says about 14 million, according to Israel. I've heard numbers closer to 40-50 million of people worldwide self-identify as Jews, though of course, many wouldn't meet Israel's definition.Most of us try to kill at least 7 Christians, just in case. Only 3 are required for your Bar Mitzvah though.
Wikipedia says about 14 million, according to Israel. I've heard numbers closer to 40-50 million of people worldwide self-identify as Jews, though of course, many wouldn't meet Israel's definition.
Awhile back I heard there was more Jews living in NY than Israel, don't know if that is still true.
Most of us try to kill at least 7 Christians, just in case. Only 3 are required for your Bar Mitzvah though.
Yea, but Bat Mitzvah's will make up the difference.
  • 4 months later...

Draw a 100 mile atmospheric time line on the ground. The last quarter inch would represent the last 100 years' I can certainly see how a global trend could be seen there.

QUOTE (Roll the Bones @ Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, 1:14 PM)It's just really hard for me to look at this evidence and not think that global warming is a problem.http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/Have a look at this evidence, it may or may not impact your thinkinghttp://anhonestclima...line-explained/
Kidding right? I mean I link NASA and real climate science and you link a blog?
Draw a 100 mile atmospheric time line on the ground. The last quarter inch would represent the last 100 years' I can certainly see how a global trend could be seen there.
this
  • 3 years later...

Destroy our economy?

Speaking of fearmongering...

The question is not whether we should "destroy our economy" based on "nothing", but rather whether we should make some economic sacrifices based on a analysis of risk.

Man I miss vb. He really got me here.

I'll believe in the grand conspiracy when JewWatch isn't on Page 1 for "Jews", in a search engine owned and operated by two Jews.

Boom. It's on page 2 now.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Totally this. ADD to this that about 90% of the last quarter inch was documented with instrumentation that would be considered substandard by today's standards. Also, global warming is a computer model, and the performance of the real system is stubbornly disobeying the computer model. It would be funny if the alarmists weren't so serious.

Totally this. ADD to this that about 90% of the last quarter inch was documented with instrumentation that would be considered substandard by today's standards. Also, global warming is a computer model, and the performance of the real system is stubbornly disobeying the computer model. It would be funny if the alarmists weren't so serious.

Hmm. I wonder if anything significant has happened in the past 100 or so years that might affect global warming. I mean, I can't think of a single damn thing. Not one.

• Like 1

nah man, total coincidence, statistical noise etc.. We should let this play out for another 60 or 70 years just to make sure. Don't want to do anything drastic.