Some Advice Please

I’ve had a real hard couple of years. I developed an obsessive-compulsive disorder for some reason. I have this PURE fear of germs AND chemicals, and it’s really crippled me for, ya know, living. And now I’ve lost my job and have no reason to leave my house. Which you would think would be good, but it’s not. All I can seem to do is play video games, chain smoke, and was my hands, REPEATEDLY.I just don’t understand I used to be so confident; I was a door to door salesman.You NEED to be sure of yourself to do that successfully.I used to be able to talk to women, attractive women, now I’m in a relationship with a stupid girl (who treats me so well it’s a crime) but I can’t really stand her.My life has just become a cavalcade of anger and fear.What the hell do you do about that?Well besides post to a forum of strangers hoping for answers.

I’ve had a real hard couple of years. I developed an obsessive-compulsive disorder for some reason. I have this PURE fear of germs AND chemicals, and it’s really crippled me for, ya know, living. And now I’ve lost my job and have no reason to leave my house. Which you would think would be good, but it’s not. All I can seem to do is play video games, chain smoke, and was my hands, REPEATEDLY.I just don’t understand I used to be so confident; I was a door to door salesman.You NEED to be sure of yourself to do that successfully.I used to be able to talk to women, attractive women, now I’m in a relationship with a stupid girl (who treats me so well it’s a crime) but I can’t really stand her.My life has just become a cavalcade of anger and fear.What the hell do you do about that?Well besides post to a forum of strangers hoping for answers.
I'm not sure what the prob is.
I'm not sure what the prob is.
Yea, i'm not sure i understand the whole chain smoke thing.but if this is a serious post, it sounds like you may just be depressed. OCD is fine. you cant chalk up the issues you have with OCD. Many successful people in history have had OCD.To me, it sounds like you've reached an age where you arent happy with your current life, perhaps instead of searching for a change, you decided to fold into yourself, and sorta become a "hermit"Your dislike for your girlfriend also comes from you not liking your current "life" You want change and feel like in order to make these changes for the better, you need to leave everything you have now. which is your job, gf, social behaviors.. I would go to your doctor and tell him how you feel. Sometimes finances and relationships are the biggest strain on our lives, and we literally feel tied down.An easy way to help get yourself back into good spirits is to give yourself some goals for the next year, maybe take a break from dating, and start to reconnect with friends.gl.