Coming In January...180 Man Challenges?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be in 4.40 if i get any teammate PMs or tbrick forgives me for shitting my pants last time aroundwill be in 12/22 if my backer arises from his skype coma or if i get new backerso yeah possibly in all 3 that'll be hell.

Okay. Looking to see if there is interest in this. Same format as always, but this time, there will be a $4.40 level, an $11/12 level, and a $22 level. People could choose to play one, two, or all three levels. Thus there will be three champions. Reply here if interested, and if you are interested in the mid level, let us know if you would prefer the $11 regular or the $12 TURBO. Thanks!Preliminary Call$4.40s with a $50 entryrivergirl (for $2.20s)daniel mahanJambotiMaKeFaMoUs ?????? why'd you hack up my name lol TehToercgs59Ship_ittjfrules7outsider13Stiles2004$12 Turbos with a $100 entrylurbzNixedJambot (Possible)stevielarsonTehToeJustHU4MErcgs59 (possible)Ship_itt$22s with a $200 entryShip_ittTehToe
just wondering how the scores are going to be kept for all levels at the same time?
just wondering how the scores are going to be kept for all levels at the same time?
prob a day's work for vb to add a $12 and a $22 section to his leaderboardin fact it may just be updating numbers and copying the rest into a new pageit might only take like an hour depending on his code
prob a day's work for vb to add a $12 and a $22 section to his leaderboardin fact it may just be updating numbers and copying the rest into a new pageit might only take like an hour depending on his code
Yeah something like that. I'm mulling over some different options. Simplest thing would be to just create three copies of everything since the challenges are really separate. But given the interest levels, its looking more like 2 than three right now.
Yeah something like that. I'm mulling over some different options. Simplest thing would be to just create three copies of everything since the challenges are really separate. But given the interest levels, its looking more like 2 than three right now.
me vs tehtoe in 22s 4rollz
  • 2 weeks later...
is there interest in making it all turbos at 2 different buyins?
sounds good like that idea
  • 3 weeks later...
we're probably gonna do this in february. I put up an official post as soon as I can, but no guarantees on how soon that will be.
sounds good Vb count me in for the 4.40'srcgs59 and master Yoda aka voices_shh will be a teamlet me know and We will ship to Bob

Have withdrawn quite a bit of my br to cover Chirstmas costs, so not rolled to play the $12turbos any more unless I get a big streak going some time soon.$4.40s, they make me hate life!So I may sit this out.