Coming In January...180 Man Challenges?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we will have to do a prelim roll call just to see the insterest.Please reply with the levels you think you could/would play starting January 1st. Base your vote on the following:-$4.40s with a $50 entry-$12 Turbos with a $100 entry-$22s with a $200 entry.I will keep it updated when I can on my first post in this topic.
put me in the $4.40and a maybe with the $12.00
would teams be allowed for these challenges (namely the 440 one.)
Yes teams would be allowed for any and all. You could also do solo in one, and team in the other, etc.To help you guys out, here are the total costs for each given that you would play 30 tourneys:-$4.40=$182-$12.00=$460-$22.00=$860Those are the numbers WITH the entry fee added in.

30 is prob fine for non turbos. For turbos you really need a bigger number of games. You can regularly go on 30+ no cash streaks in the 12 turbos. I would love to play 200 or so but that's probably not feasible. 75 might be a good number.

30 is prob fine for non turbos. For turbos you really need a bigger number of games. You can regularly go on 30+ no cash streaks in the 12 turbos. I would love to play 200 or so but that's probably not feasible. 75 might be a good number.
To me, you will get much more runners at 30 tourneys than 50 or 75 tourneys. Sure you can play more tourneys, but do people want to invest 75 buyins? Kinda a lot. Maybe I am wrong, but 30 tourneys is a pretty significant investment at itself.
Maybe I am wrong, but 30 tourneys is a pretty significant investment at itself.
Huh? Not really...I mean you could certainly do 30 tourneys for turbos, but that'd be pretty much like flipping for 1-2 hands or something, the variance is ridiculous.
Okay. Looking to see if there is interest in this. Same format as always, but this time, there will be a $4.40 level, an $11/12 level, and a $22 level. People could choose to play one, two, or all three levels. Thus there will be three champions. Reply here if interested, and if you are interested in the mid level, let us know if you would prefer the $11 regular or the $12 TURBO. Thanks!Preliminary Call$4.40s with a $50 entryrivergirl (for $2.20s)daniel mahanJambotiMaKeFaMoUsTehToercgs59Ship_ittjfrules7outsider13Stiles2004$12 Turbos with a $100 entrylurbzNixedJambot (Possible)stevielarsonTehToeJustHU4MErcgs59 (possible)Ship_itt$22s with a $200 entryShip_ittTehToe
You imposter son of a bitch!
no imposter I assure you, he is real, loljust check out voices_shhgibber and Nutzzcase can also verify this
interested in 440 if teams are allowed
interested in 440 if this guy will trust me this time around and have me as teammate since PS23 is prob working 24/7 with christmas coming up
no imposter I assure you, he is real, loljust check out voices_shhgibber and Nutzzcase can also verify this
Yoda imposter you nutcase. I don't give a shit about who he is otherwise.
Yoda imposter you nutcase. I don't give a shit about who he is otherwise.
lol, wow such a big deal, take a downer please. he been known as this in other places so relax, he did make added addition. There is room for the both of you here.
lol, wow such a big deal, take a downer please. he been known as this in other places so relax, he did make added addition. There is room for the both of you here.
Ohhh, added addition. Got it. Leave some room in your heart for him.