Coming In January...180 Man Challenges?

Okay. Looking to see if there is interest in this. Same format as always, but this time, there will be a $4.40 level, an $11/12 level, and a $22 level. People could choose to play one, two, or all three levels. Thus there will be three champions. Reply here if interested, and if you are interested in the mid level, let us know if you would prefer the $11 regular or the $12 TURBO. Thanks!Preliminary Call$4.40s with a $50 entryrivergirl (for $2.20s)daniel mahanJambotilMaKeFaMoUsTehToercgs59Ship_ittjfrules7outsider13Stiles2004voices_shhtbrick412lurbzBoners_GalorePillyPill$12 Turbos with a $100 entrylurbz (pending)NixedJambot (Possible)stevielarsonTehToeJustHU4MErcgs59 (possible)Ship_ittPillyPill (Possible)$22s with a $200 entryShip_ittTehToe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$12 turbos would definitely be fun and get the most interest.
Yeah. Not sure if people wanted more play or just another reason to play PS's crack tourneys. lol.

turbo's sound good to me , might try the 11/12's

12 turbos are the only thing I'd commit to. Thing is you'd need to play more of them than the non turbos since you can go on some silly bad runs in these things. It'd be tough to get people to commit to playing say 100 in a month.You can find various 180 competitions on 2+2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/) and pocketfives (maybe) if you don't get enough interest here.

I was talking to VB today. What we can do is do it like so:Lower roll level: $2.20T and $4.40s (or $4.40 and $7.70T's) with a $50 entry feeMiddle roll level: Both $11 and $12T's with a $100 entry feeHigh roll level: $22 and $36T's with a $200 entry feeKinda wanted to post this early to get some feedback on the structure of the levels, but just thought it would be a fun precursor to the SCOOP. Keep putting tips in here and then sometime in December, we will start thr official post.

I was talking to VB today. What we can do is do it like so:Lower roll level: $2.20T and $4.40s (or $4.40 and $7.70T's) with a $50 entry feeMiddle roll level: Both $11 and $12T's with a $100 entry feeHigh roll level: $22 and $36T's with a $200 entry feeKinda wanted to post this early to get some feedback on the structure of the levels, but just thought it would be a fun precursor to the SCOOP. Keep putting tips in here and then sometime in December, we will start thr official post.
The play difference between a $2.20 and $4.40 is ridiculously different and the same can be said for the $11 & $12. Not to mention that the $11s and $7.70s fill at the rate of one every 2 hours it seems.

I don't think you can put turbo and non turbo in the same competition. They are 2 completely different beasts.Also $7.70 180s, $11 180s and $36 180s don't fill much. $22 180s fill a little more often. The ones that fill quickly all day every day are the 2.20s, 4.40s and 12s so it's probably best to base any competition on these.

$12s aren't really high as I want to be for high roll level, so maybe $4.40's, $12s, and $22s. Got time to figure it out though.
I mean, you're playing 30 of them, that is $360 in buyins. I don't know that there are enough people here rolled to even play that high, so I doubt we need to go any higher. Who all is wanting to play $22 or higher?
I mean, you're playing 30 of them, that is $360 in buyins. I don't know that there are enough people here rolled to even play that high, so I doubt we need to go any higher. Who all is wanting to play $22 or higher?
by january, very slim chance of me going in the $36 but its still a possibilitynot that i wouldn't rather just chop off my toes with a chisel instead of doing this challenge again

I guess we will have to do a prelim roll call just to see the insterest.Please reply with the levels you think you could/would play starting January 1st. Base your vote on the following:-$4.40s with a $50 entry-$12 Turbos with a $100 entry-$22s with a $200 entry.I will keep it updated when I can on my first post in this topic.

nit36s are dumb and there will be like 4 ppl who will actually be able to play them. 22s might get more interest
22s can burn in hellif im gonna play 4 hours to mincash ill just play a MTTturbo 12s imo, or just 4.40s as usual if you guys actually want a skill competition rather than a push/fold run good contest

$4.40s probably doable, and vaguely interested in grinding out some of these. The $12s are very tempting. I'll probably have a go at them. Think that 25 out of 30 is probably not the best due to the swingage of these though. Play more or make less count towards final tally, or is that too radical a change? But yeah, interested in both of those.If you really wanted to do a 'high roller' type thing that was a proper challenge, the 45 man $60s might be a good call. I would not be rolled for this!