DNI'm so sorry to hear about you loss. I always felt I knew your mother through your mentions of her in your blog and here on the forum. I'll be keeping her and your family in my prayers.Scott

Daniel, my deepest condolences on your mom's passing. I'm sure her loss will be difficult for you and your brother, but I hope that your happy memories will comfort and sustain you. As a mom I know that you made her prouder than you can imagine- not only by being successful as a player, but by being a loving, kind, gentle son. Gobbomom

Daniel,I am sorry to hear about your loss. All our prayers are with you and your family, and I know that she is in a much better place.Everything I saw of her on WSOP coverage and through your blogs made the world know of her wonderful spirit and love for you. Heaven will be a better place because of her.

daniel,my heart goes out to you and your famillymay the love you have for her help you through the loss you feel-j

Sincerest condolences Daniel, to you and your family. I have no doubt you made your mother proud in life, and will continue to do so. She'll be sweating each bracelet win, and AHL Championship, from the big bleachers in the sky, smiling all the while.My prayers are with you and the family tonight,rinswun

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thankfully, she's moved out of that hospital and on to a much better place. Nik

Dear Daniel,the sad news that you twittered and blog posted made me shiver and filled me with sadness.At the same time I hope that your mommie is now relieved of her torturous pains. I am happy for you to have had such a great mom that everybody would have wished for him-/herself.To you, your brother and all of the Negreanu family my deepest condolences!Count yourselves lucky such a great person and soul was amidst you for all these years.One love, one heart.Rest in dearest peace Mrs. Negreanu,Nima

Our most heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mother Daniel. She obviously was a wonderful woman to have raised such fine sons as yourself and your brother.She will always be there for you, because you will always have her in your heart. Cherish the good memories, and banish the bad from your mind. The bad ones were fleeting, but the rest will comfort you in your time of loss.My own mother is 86 now, and reminds me of your Mommy from what I've been able to gather from everything. Always there for everyone, giving what was needed at the time. The best cook and a fantastic mother who saw me through the loss of my father at age 13.We were afraid that we may have lost her last night when I got a call at 10:30 saying she was being rushed to the hospital with severe chest pains. She's pulled through, and the tests are still ongoing but when I heard that she asked the Paramedic in the ambulance if his hands were clean before she'd take a Nitro pill from him told me that she would pull through.We have you and the family in our hearts and thoughts always.

God is with you in your time of need. Your mother will be in a better place, Earth is just the waiting room. :)2 Corinthians 5: 1, 8Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven. . . We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.