Condolences To Daniel

Condolences to you and yours Daniel. She will be missed, but also remembered fondly.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our most heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mother Daniel. She obviously was a wonderful woman to have raised such fine sons as yourself and your brother.She will always be there for you, because you will always have her in your heart. Cherish the good memories, and banish the bad from your mind. The bad ones were fleeting, but the rest will comfort you in your time of loss.My own mother is 86 now, and reminds me of your Mommy from what I've been able to gather from everything. Always there for everyone, giving what was needed at the time. The best cook and a fantastic mother who saw me through the loss of my father at age 13.We were afraid that we may have lost her last night when I got a call at 10:30 saying she was being rushed to the hospital with severe chest pains. She's pulled through, and the tests are still ongoing but when I heard that she asked the Paramedic in the ambulance if his hands were clean before she'd take a Nitro pill from him told me that she would pull through.We have you and the family in our hearts and thoughts always.

Daniel - terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Condolences to you and your family - it sounds like she was an incredible woman. It's good to see you have so many fond memories - hopefully that'll help ease the rough times ahead!

sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I remember when I saw her pop up on TV giving you food and I remember thinking that's kinda odd. But I grew to understand your very tight relationship with her and thought it was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your stories about her. Take care.

Dear Daniel,My sincere sympathies, condolences, and prayers go out to you and your family. She sounds like the best mom a guy could have. Signed,A big fan of #17, as well as the Habs. Sorry bout that even if they are mutually exclusive =)

So sorry to hear about your loss. Your blogs/stories about your Mother were always fun to read and gave such an insight as to what kind of a remarkable woman she was. From the moment she fell ill she was in my prayers, as you and your family are now.

Having lost a parent within the last 3 years, I know what you're going through. From my experience, take your time to mourn, let it set in. Then keep the chin up and remember the good times(which sounds like they were plentiful) with an occasional small session of tears. It also helps to get with real close people and tell funny stories about the person you lost. That's how I've dealt with it. :club: I wish you and your family the best Daniel.

To you and your family, Daniel, my condolences in your time of grief.