Condolences To Daniel

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This news brings back to me, like it has others here the losses that I've been through. We know your pain and wish you the best.My prayers are with you.

Remember the times that made her smile. Condolences to you and your family.As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. - Leonardo da Vinci

My condolences to your family Daniel, mothers are always very special. My thoughts are with you and your family. Cherish those memories.

Thank you for sharing your love for your mother with us. She seemed like one of the great ones. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of mourning.

I am very sorry for your loss. You and your entire family have my deepest condolences. You were fortunate to have such a close relationship with your mother. She sounds like she was an amazing human being. Unfortunately, there are people who can't say the same. Her suffering is over and now she is in a better place. RIP

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. - Leonardo da Vinci
Wow, that's a good quote. Thank-you for finding it, Fluffdog :club: