The Fisherman Getting Reeled In?

Basically, since I've been sitting down, this guy has had the deepest or second deepest stack. Lots of preflop raises to 3.50, lots of continuation bets. Has shown a tendency to be aggressive until he faces aggression. Here's one hand from early on, it's about the only hand I've seen him go to a showdown with.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comVillain (Button) ($131.50)SB ($105)Hero (BB) ($111.50)UTG ($100)MP ($25.65)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qdiamond.gif, 4club.gif2 folds, Villain bets $3.50, SB raises to $14.60, 1 fold, Villain calls $11.10Flop: ($30.20) 3club.gif, Kspade.gif, 3heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $14.75, Villain calls $14.75Turn: ($59.70) 2heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Villain checksRiver: ($59.70) Kheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Villain bets $31, SB calls $31Total pot: $121.70 | Rake: $2Results:Villain had Kdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif (full house, Kings over threes).SB mucked Qheart.gif, Qclub.gif (two pair, Kings and Queens).Outcome: Villain won $119.70PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comVillain (Button) ($188)SB ($92.05)BB ($21)Hero (UTG) ($127.70)MP ($113)CO ($145.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jspade.gif, Jdiamond.gifHero bets $4, 2 folds, Villain calls $4, 2 foldsFlop: ($9.50) 5spade.gif, 8club.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, Villain calls $6I've been at the table about 50 hands at this point, but I searched him when I sat down and noticed he was 8 tabling. Although I'd been playing tight, I don't think he had noticed this. While I know it shouldn't be confused with the preflop aggression, he HAS in fact been aggressive, and I'm looking to see if I can1. Get him to call while behind (I figure this is the most common case)2. Maybe get him to play back at meTurn: ($21.50) Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, Villain calls $6River: ($33.50) 6heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12, Villain raises to $62.50, Hero ???Is the turn bet too suspicious to draw a raise? I know that either way it doesn't give me any information on his hand, and any hand that's going to call that $6 is probably going to call $10 or so. My river bet is really atrocious, as it just BEGS to get me reraised, which is obviously at this point not what I want.Any thoughts on1. Proper action on turn2. Proper action on river first to act.3. Proper action after facing the raise

You should bet turn for about 12$ atleast, don't bet less than half of the pot.The river should've also been betted harder, about the double amout of what you bet. (I like 24$)As played, I'm not sure he got the straight. Your betting smells weakness a mile away, he might want to bluff you off the pot and there are not many hands I can put him on that beats us. 77, A7s, 87s are hands he might call us with in position. As for the 87s your bet gave him a decent chance to call just to hit either a straight or two pair. Any thoughts?

But turn to like $15 for sure, you're never bluff betting $6. Then you definitely have to bet river larger to get more value. Unless he double floated 77, which is possible given your tiny tiny bet, you have him beat. I think it's more likely he's raising a worse hand than JJ here for value, rather than better.

I agree that $12 is much closer to the right amount on the turn.As far as the river is concerned, I just can't say I know what to bet. A check probably isn't great most often, but my $12 bet was worse looking back on it. I got a little nervous because I had a sick feeling I let 78 or 77 get there.I can see if he had a set or top 2 he'd probably want to raise for value as it's clear that I haven't represented the straight. I'm not sure. Looking at it from the outside, I'd think it's something like A8 (knowing I seem weak), J8 (hoping I put him on a bluff), straight, or a complete bluff.What do you think a staight typically raises it to in this situation?EDIT: Fixed my river analysis. Not saying it's anywhere close to right, though.

Basically, since I've been sitting down, this guy has had the deepest or second deepest stack. Lots of preflop raises to 3.50, lots of continuation bets. Has shown a tendency to be aggressive until he faces aggression. Is the turn bet too suspicious to draw a raise? I know that either way it doesn't give me any information on his hand, and any hand that's going to call that $6 is probably going to call $10 or so. My river bet is really atrocious, as it just BEGS to get me reraised, which is obviously at this point not what I want.Any thoughts on1. Proper action on turn2. Proper action on river first to act.3. Proper action after facing the raise
If he's aggressive, I am potting that turn. There's no reason to bet him light. That should solve the river problem.

$12-18 dollars turn unless you though you could get him to come over top, but that is risky on this turn so i wouldn't do it

ya. your betting is off.not a big deal, but you should be betting closer to 15 on the turn.as for the hand itself. looking at the way it went, i'd say he flopped the straight and sucks to be you.i think 7,8 is often raising the turn. especially considering your bet size.The Last thing a TAG wants to see is a A,K or Q come off on the river.