Cheating In Sport

Found this on Youtube the other day. Possible the most blatant example of match fixing I have seen since West Germany vs Austria '82. Its in the Brazilian 2nd division, one of the teams need to win by 11 goals to win the championship. Only winning by 2 after 82 mins they some how manage to score 9 goals in the last 8 minutes of the game!

a few questions:1)WTF?!2) How did you find that?!3) How bad to do have to be not to score when the opposition is letting you score? For goal 10 the guy actually manages to force the keeper into a save despite him diving out the way! haha

I was actually looking for coverage of the Austria vs Germany game I mentioned. Possibly the most blatant example of rigging a game. Basically If Germany beat Austra by 1-0 or 2-0 then both teams would qualify at the expense of Algeria. Germany scored after 10 mins, then neither side attacked the rest of the game.

• 1 month later...

I think that match is from a 2nd REGIONAL division in Brazil. So it's amatuers playing for their local team. Still does not take away from the fact it is probably match-fixing, but it's not just not in a very important league.

Found this on Youtube the other day. Possible the most blatant example of match fixing I have seen since West Germany vs Austria '82. Its in the Brazilian 2nd division, one of the teams need to win by 11 goals to win the championship. Only winning by 2 after 82 mins they some how manage to score 9 goals in the last 8 minutes of the game!
Soccer sucks.