I've been sitting on the table for about 15-20 minutes, vilain did some strange things. I went to poker table ratings to have a look on his stats, he's a 35BB/100 loosing player and very loose. I've played 1 hand with him before and he shows me a 9-3 off to defend his BB when i raised from the cutoff (i've been playing preety tight vpip of 20-15(and i don't display the hud when i play). Vilain is also a non-beleiver. that's about all for my read on him...after watching the hand, i think i played the ahnd well before and on the flop, i'm not sure about the check on the turn but when he checks back and the second pair comes on the board, i check with the intention of calling. I really think that i'm good there very often. I tought he was on A-T+, K-Q, some stuff like that.any advice is good!!Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($4.12)UTG ($9.55)MP ($3.39)Button ($1.89)Hero (SB) ($4)Preflop: Hero is SB with K :club:, A :tsUTG bets $0.06, MP calls $0.06, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.24, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.18, 1 foldFlop: ($0.56) 9 :4h, 10 :5c, 7 :jh(2 players)Hero bets $0.40, UTG calls $0.40Turn: ($1.36) 7 :3h(2 players)Hero checks, UTG checksRiver: ($1.36) 9 :qh(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $1.08, Hero ??Total pot: $3.52 | Rake: $0.23

looks like you induced a bluff

• 2 weeks later...

For someone as loose as that, that flop couldn't be any worse. With two pair showing up, I suppose that makes it less likely villain has a piece of that, but I'm not sure.If he had a hand like KQ or AJ, I think villain would have bet the turn. Would he really call 40 cents on the flop with those hands and then check the turn when you show weakness?

• 3 weeks later...