Random Entertainment Observations

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

That Wesley Morris dude is a ****ing liar. Fast Five was not a good movie. The entire train scene was so ridiculous.

i'll be seeing this, no question. but why did they cast tobey? he sucks. and i think it said that you could see this in 3D. seriously? come on. that trailer has me worried because i don't want to see the american novel ruined, especially when one of the american actors is playing gatsby.

yeah that looks super dope. I'd like to read the book again before I see it though, but I seriously doubt that will happen. don't want to wait several years to watch it.

jesus man you could read the great gatsby in one day if you stop lifting weights and flexing in front of the mirror.
Assuming he is willing to occasionally resort to reading by candlelight.
i'll be seeing this, no question. but why did they cast tobey? he sucks. and i think it said that you could see this in 3D. seriously? come on. that trailer has me worried because i don't want to see the american novel ruined, especially when one of the american actors is playing gatsby.
Agreed 100%. Tobey should not be a working actor. He is terrible in everything he does.

My brother-in-law tried to make the case yesterday that Leo is a terrible actor. He also hated No Country. I'm not speaking with him anymore.Ps Suited: PTA wasn't going to get best picture or director against No Country. Since the Coens aren't nominated for anything this year, he has a shot.

i'm sure PTA will get his oscar someday, and much like scorsese it could be a make-up call for a past injustice.edit: i'm gonna have to look into this ang lee movie LIFE OF PI.

edit: i'm gonna have to look into this ang lee movie LIFE OF PI.
Yeah, totally seems like your kind of story: ReceptionIn a letter directly to Martel, Barack Obama described Life of Pi as "an elegant proof of God, and the power of storytelling".[18]Brian Bethune of Maclean's describes Life of Pi as "[a] head-scratching combination of dense religious allegory, zoological lore and enthralling adventure tale, written with warmth and grace".[19] Master Plots suggested the "[c]entral themes of Life of Pi concern religion and human faith in God".[20]

New Batman will be 2 hrs, 45 minutes. Approaching Lord of the Rings territory.Some theaters are going to have Dark Knight marathons, where they show the first two movies before the midnight premiere of the third. Seems like a long time in the theater. I don't think I want to be all Batman-ed out by the time the new one comes on.New footage found here.

so is there any chance that movie doesn't break every box office record ever?
zero chance it beats Avatar. is there a number less than zero? because that's the chance it has of grossing more than 735 (or whatever Avatar had) million domestically.