Random Entertainment Observations

Jesus, I hadn't even considered Dutch. I doubt you'll find a show more tailored to absurd sexual escapades than this. The commitment to eating that black woman's ass is downright inspiring.

Rick Sanchez, Jim Brockmire, Bojack Horseman, etc. The current television landscape leaves me with no shortage of verbally abusive, drug addicted male role models who make questionable decisions regarding sex.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

Who is America? is off to an incredible start.

That town meeting was horrific.

Succession is really ****ing good.

Sharp Objects is fair-to-middlin. Amy's doing a nice job of being the most alcoholic person on TV in a song, though.

Make It So

Patrick Stewart

‏@SirPatStew

It is an unexpected but delightful surprise to find myself excited and invigorated to be returning to Jean-Luc Picard and to explore new dimensions within him. Read my full statement in the photo. #StarTrek @cbsallaccess Photo: @shervinfoto

DjyCcWPW4AAQ3m6.jpg

I plan on binging it later. How are you liking it ?

I'm enjoying it so far. It's going to be a really slow burn if that's your thing. The best part is certainly the acting. Everyone does an excellent job. Especially the main character, Henry Deaver.

When a friend told me about it, I was half expecting it to be a Ready Player One of King's books.

It's not.

Definitely a few small Easter eggs, and (not really a spoiler) it does take place at Shawshank.

I'm enjoying it so far. It's going to be a really slow burn if that's your thing. The best part is certainly the acting. Everyone does an excellent job. Especially the main character, Henry Deaver.

When a friend told me about it, I was half expecting it to be a Ready Player One of King's books.

It's not.

Definitely a few small Easter eggs, and (not really a spoiler) it does take place at Shawshank.

sounds good, I'll watch it for sure

• 3 months later...

watching Band of Brothers again. What a great series. The Nazi death camp episode was so powerful

BoB is definitely my favorite historical dramatization ever.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Tried to start the Get Shorty series on Netflix but just couldn't get into it. I just felt annoyed. The bad guy husband who has always been a bad guy and whose wife has always known he was a bad guy but now suddenly hates that he's a bad guy and either wants him to change or he's trying to change to win her back story line is just so tired. Carmela Soprano but a nail in the coffin of that plot for me. 

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, SuperJon said:

Did you ever watch Castle Rock?

The 2nd season was incredible.  

I haven't yet, I'll watch the two seasons together. There is just so much good TV to watch.

7 minutes ago, FCP Bob said:

I haven't yet, I'll watch the two seasons together. There is just so much good TV to watch.

The 2nd season is basically an Annie Wilkes origin story.  The actress that plays her was amazing.