Random Entertainment Observations

You remembered a lot. I didn't even know that Michael Crichton had ever directed a movie.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

It's SHOCKING how good WESTWORLD is. I'm hooked after one episode

Just watched, am completely floored. The previews made me think it would be my favorite show for the next 10-12 months, and the premiere raised my expectations.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Chappelle (yes Dave Chappelle) is hosting SNL for the first time this Saturday.

From what I understand, he still slays. Coming off an election like the one we just had, I can't imagine this being anything other than amazing. I predict they parody Trump/Obama meeting from earlier this week. Probably as the opening sketch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Twin Peaks is weird.

I didn't watch it when it first came out but with the new one coming I decided to stream it. I'm watching it all but the short season 1 seems so much more coherent. In season 2 it seemed like there was little real plot and he just tried to throw weirdness against the wall and see what stuck.

Twin Peaks is weird.

I didn't watch it when it first came out but with the new one coming I decided to stream it. I'm watching it all but the short season 1 seems so much more coherent. In season 2 it seemed like there was little real plot and he just tried to throw weirdness against the wall and see what stuck.

Season two had the specter of cancellation hanging over it the whole season so it ended up jamming a bunch of stuff in, as I understand it. I really like season 2 though, I dig the weirdness.

Season two had the specter of cancellation hanging over it the whole season so it ended up jamming a bunch of stuff in, as I understand it. I really like season 2 though, I dig the weirdness.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Binged Westworld over the last week. So good. Such a well put together season. All of the twists could be worked out with foreshadowing and clues if you were really paying attention. One of my favourite single seasons of TV. I honestly don't even know if further seasons are necessary, but I hope they maintain a similar level of quality when they arrive.

yeah, given that it's from the Lost creative team, I'm a little skeptical, but WestWorld was shockingly good. We're living in the golden age of television, boys

no need to besmirch LOST - it was entertaining to the very end. westworld will be the same.

• 1 month later...