• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

• 4 weeks later...

didn't really care much for the story arc on ray donovan this season but holy balls liev schreiber was phenom in the last 15 mins or so

Really good acting

They set that up nicely for next season

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just started watching South Park again for the first time in like 3 or 4 years. I'm 3 episodes in this season and I've noticed that they have all been related to each other.

When did they start doing that?

I just started watching South Park again for the first time in like 3 or 4 years. I'm 3 episodes in this season and I've noticed that they have all been related to each other.

When did they start doing that?

Last year for sure were all related. I'm not sure about the year before that.

Met a woman who owns her own movie review website tonight. She loved Gem and the holograms, said I was the only person she'd ever heard of that liked Gravity (97% metacritic, btw), and made her employees who wrote movie reviews to take a ****ing drug test. She's basically the worst person I've ever met.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw the first episode during a free preview weekend. It struck me as what house of cards was meant to be before they veered off into soap opera with dick jokes. I really like Damian Lewis but not enough to re-up my subscription to ST.

I saw the first episode during a free preview weekend. It struck me as what house of cards was meant to be before they veered off into soap opera with dick jokes. I really like Damian Lewis but not enough to re-up my subscription to ST.

http://thewatchseries.to/

Install AdBlock to get rid of all the popups