Random Entertainment Observations

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

And here I didn't get them anything. They must be registered somewhere.

I think I read that they decided they could get more bang for their buck with Fiestaware.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

have i mentioned that every time i see an ad for gotham i hear the song from muppet babies in my head but change "muppet" to "batman?"

Someone was asking about an old movie in another forum. At a funeral scene, while people are paying their respects to the deceased, they end up spitting on and hitting the corpse.

I feel like I've seen it, but can't think of the name.

Any ideas?

The Strain. I'm not sure how I feel about Walder Frey as a good guy, but I'm sold on the series. High hopes after Tyrant let me down

there's a thread for that

• Like 1

Anyone else excited that Weird Al is releasing new videos over the next week? He released Tacky (parody of Pharrell's Happy) yesterday and Word Crimes (parody of Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines)

Yes I'll be ordering this album soon.

http://weirdal.com/

• Like 1

Anyone else excited that Weird Al is releasing new videos over the next week? He released Tacky (parody of Pharrell's Happy) yesterday and Word Crimes (parody of Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines)

Yes I'll be ordering this album soon.

http://weirdal.com/

I remember when Lady GaGa underestimated him and ended up having to eat shit as damage control. Our generation might not appreciate him as a comedic voice, but I appreciate anyone who gives sensitive musicians the choice between dealing with the humiliation they feel over having goofy, polite lyrics attached to their songs or having to admit that they have a problem with it. I can promise you that there are no fewer than a couple dozen artists who ****ing hated it, but had to agree to it because sane people wouldn't understand how they could care.

i really like Judy Greer but I don't have a good feeling about her new show Married. The ads are just choc full of the usual married couple tropes: lack of sex, buffoonish guy paired with classy/hot wife, kids ruin everything blah blah blah

i really like Judy Greer but I don't have a good feeling about her new show Married. The ads are just choc full of the usual married couple tropes: lack of sex, buffoonish guy paired with classy/hot wife, kids ruin everything blah blah blah

show looks terrible and likely will be terrible.

You're the worst looks god, though. I started using that phrase after a season of IASIP where they said it all the time. Well said "X is the WORST"

i wasn't too sold on it until I saw the ad of them in the movie theater. that alone was enough for me to give it a 3 episode trial.