Random Entertainment Observations

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

I skipped 30 Rock last night because I typically hate the awkwardly unfunny live special episodes of...you know, anything, but just read this and I guess it sounds like it might have been ok.

I think the live shows are generally egomaniacs patting themselves on the back. But 30 Rock is mostly people from SNL and they are very comfortable with the live aspect.Omar was on community, and Bubbles was on The Office last night.

Welcome to the wonderful world of never being able to think of any wire actor by anything but their real name, and obsessivly looking for them in any TV show you watch, brv. It's a fun world.

Welcome to the wonderful world of never being able to think of any wire actor by anything but their real name, and obsessivly looking for them in any TV show you watch, brv. It's a fun world.
It really is amazing. I was watching Horrible Bosses again last week, and out popped Cutty, tending bar. I was like, "CRAP, that's one of my favorite characters Cutty! I sure am glad he's staying away from The Game. Oh, wait. ****."
I skipped 30 Rock last night because I typically hate the awkwardly unfunny live special episodes of...you know, anything, but just read this and I guess it sounds like it might have been ok.
I didn't love the first time they did it, but thought last night was really funny. Lots of good, funny cameos. Fred Armisen doesn't say a word, and killed it.
I didn't love the first time they did it, but thought last night was really funny. Lots of good, funny cameos. Fred Armisen doesn't say a word, and killed it.
i thought it was pretty damn funny.I DUN CAUGHTS THIS CATSFISH!
This is pretty damn awesome. Although I never saw the first one.
I also didn't see the first one, but that's a pretty awesome trailer. Except, "I now pronounce you man and knife" is a pretty horrible line.
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the show, Wicked Tuna, on NatGeo. i can't get enough, actually. i'll be super sad if it isn't renewed for at least one more season.