Random Entertainment Observations

Probably because Pixar didn't make and market it. Everyone I know who has seen it, kids and adults, really enjoyed it. Although now that I'm posting about it on the internet I'm sure someone will show up soon to tell me it kind of sucked.
Kind of??? It totally sucked! Pixar rules!!!No, I actually thought it was really good too.
It's no Aladdin, but it's very very good. (I would rank it very close to The Lion King)
I have The Lion King over Aladdin.Anybody here seen Rango?
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

How to Train Your Dragon is severely underrated if it's not rated in the top 5 animated films of the decade. Wait...of last decade. Of the millenium. Although, I'd put it in my top 5 ever. What was I saying?
I loooooved this movie. I had a smile on my face the whole time. The only animated movie I liked more the last 10 years is probably Finding Nemo. It would be hard for me to rank them against Alladin or Lion King just because I haven't seen those movies in forever.
Anybody here seen Rango?
Nope...I wasn't too impressed with the previews. I'm sure I'll give it a shot when it's on the movie channels.
It would be hard for me to rank them against Alladin or Lion King just because I haven't seen those movies in forever.
Yeah, I'm really not sure how well those movies hold up these days. I'd need to watch them again.

"The film, which stars Antonio Banderas and budding actress Spanish actress Elena Anaya, focuses on a mad but brilliant surgeon (Banderas) who kidnaps a man who raped his daughter. The doctor's daughter killed herself from the grief and it drives him to take very drastic measures. This is where it gets complicated and disturbing. Banderas then gives the rapist a sex change and transplants his deceased daughter's face onto his body.He later has sex with the man he has brutally experimented on and turned into a woman."So he puts his daughters face on her rapist and then rapes her rapists, who now looks like his daughter?? I don't think that's a good idea.http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/.../#ixzz1MxaZ8u00

How to Train Your Dragon was enjoyed by all 8 people in our household.Rango didn't impress me much, but that may be due more to my expectations. Perhaps it will be more enjoyable with a second viewing.

"The film, which stars Antonio Banderas and budding actress Spanish actress Elena Anaya, focuses on a mad but brilliant surgeon (Banderas) who kidnaps a man who raped his daughter. The doctor's daughter killed herself from the grief and it drives him to take very drastic measures. This is where it gets complicated and disturbing. Banderas then gives the rapist a sex change and transplants his deceased daughter's face onto his body.He later has sex with the man he has brutally experimented on and turned into a woman."So he puts his daughters face on her rapist and then rapes her rapists, who now looks like his daughter?? I don't think that's a good idea.http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/.../#ixzz1MxaZ8u00
Anyone ever play balderdash? This sounds like a movie synopsis that I would make up for that game.

Dang it. I was making my own Top 50 list and forgot to save it. Haven't seen HTTYD but animated movies that made my Top 50 were The Incredibles, Toy Story, and UP.Looks like Cars 2 is trying to set a record for pre-release product tie-ins.

We've talked about the trailer in several threads, like this one: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;hl=apocalyptobut that's the first I've heard of the Waldo thing. Pretty funny.Apocalypto is so so great.
Is anyone watching so you think you can dance this season? The auditions have been very good. There are so many good dancers out there. They are in Vegas auditions next weekHere was my favorite audition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQEKxlH2-GY
*raises handSeems like so many great auditions this year compared to the past. Also, the guys seem like they are going to be stronger than ever.
Is anyone watching so you think you can dance this season? The auditions have been very good. There are so many good dancers out there. They are in Vegas auditions next weekHere was my favorite audition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQEKxlH2-GY
*raises handSeems like so many great auditions this year compared to the past. Also, the guys seem like they are going to be stronger than ever.
You guys both enjoy penis quite a bit, don't you?That short clip made me want to kill myself.

My daughter is 14 and has been in dance for 11 years. She is really good, part of the local ballet company here and dances 4-5 nights a week depending on what performance she has coming up, gets even more hectic as Nutcracker season approaches. This is one of the things we really like watching together, although I was hesitant when she first wanted to start watching a couple of years ago. Some of these people on here have amazing talent and are great dancers.Yes, penis tho.

You guys both enjoy penis quite a bit, don't you?That short clip made me want to kill myself.
There are a lot of gay parts, like when the contestants break down and cry and when the judges get overly passionate about something, thats why I have the fast forward function on my remote.but whatever... this show is amazing especially when they get down to the partner routines, I don't care what anyone says.
but whatever... this show is amazing especially when they get down to the partner routines, I don't care what anyone says.
agreealthough i also agree with the troll about the clip you posted.i'm sure the chick has massive talent, and i'm probably just not hip to the dance scene, but all i saw her doing was waving her arms around

I used to watch SYTYCD religously, I'm not ashamed to admit that. It really does have some incredibly talented people in it. it used to be one of my favourite shows. I got bored of it in recent seasons and stopped watching, but theres nothing wrong with watching/liking the show./penis