Random Entertainment Observations

how long can the kid from "Super Bad" keep playing the lovable loser trying to lose his virginity?
as long as he keeps looking like a high schooler.I'm watching Kennedy Center Honors since there isn't shit on TV... and o'boy Michelle Obama is smokin' hot. How come I haven't noticed this before?
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

as long as he keeps looking like a high schooler.I'm watching Kennedy Center Honors since there isn't shit on TV... and o'boy Michelle Obama is smokin' hot. How come I haven't noticed this before?
Because she's black?
I've convinced myself that one of the Sex and the City chicks' careers hit the skids and now she's doing Taco Bell commercials.
Shenannigans! Anyone who could make that (astute) connection clearly knows the name of the actress, or at least the name of her character on the show.
I am physically attracted to Denise from the Taco Bell commercial.deniseed.png
She probably gets like 1,000 free Chalupas...as if she needed that to make her more attractive.
Shenannigans! Anyone who could make that (astute) connection clearly knows the name of the actress, or at least the name of her character on the show.
I know it's not Sarah Jessica Parker or that other one whose real name I think starts with C. For her character's name, we'll go with Chrissy.

I don't know how I feel about this.It's a Clash of the Titans remake.I loved the original; it's one of those movies that I will always watch when it's on cable. Obviously the special effects will be better in the new one, but still.

I don't know how I feel about this.It's a Clash of the Titans remake.I loved the original; it's one of those movies that I will always watch when it's on cable. Obviously the special effects will be better in the new one, but still.
No thanks. I saw this trailer before Avatar one of the 3 times I've seen it, and I thought it looked stupid. I'm not into those action only, in your face, movies.

Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous, but it depends on how you look at it. Was it the best movie in terms of characters, plot, acting, etc? No. Did it provide the best viewing experience? That's more debatable. I saw better movies in 2009, but I enjoyed watching Avatar the most.

Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous, but it depends on how you look at it. Was it the best movie in terms of characters, plot, acting, etc? No. Did it provide the best viewing experience? That's more debatable. I saw better movies in 2009, but I enjoyed watching Avatar the most.
I understand what you're saying but the highlighted is why Avatar winning bothers me. It's hard for me to fathom that a movie with such an unoriginal plot with mostly one-dimensional characters can win best drama.For the record, I really enjoyed Avatar, though not as much as The Hurt Locker and Inglourious Basterds.