Help (with Incentive)

If you could write me a small 4ish pages of "When, how and why did England become a "Protestant" nation?I'll transfer you 30 on stars even if it's a little above avg, if you're doubting the payment you can check the sports betting thread to see I'm good for it.Any degens know their English History? lol

England was turned to the Protestant faith by Henry the 8th in or around the year 1534. The most commonly quoted reason for this change is that Henry wished to divorce his first wife Catherine of Aragorn but Pope Clement VII refused to allow a divorce or annulment, going as far as to actually excommunicate Henry from the Catholic Church. This led Henry to separate the Church of England from Rome, and convert it to a protestant church which would permit him to divorce Catherine and marry Anne Boleyn. You should be able to knock out 4 pages based on that without breaking a sweat.

If you could write me a small 4ish pages of "When, how and why did England become a "Protestant" nation?
What class is this for? And why is a teacher making you write on such a boring topic? I mean, isn't the answer pretty much factual? There's almost no room for insight or opinion.
What class is this for? And why is a teacher making you write on such a boring topic? I mean, isn't the answer pretty much factual? There's almost no room for insight or opinion.
I'm pretty sure opinion is frowned upon in school papers anyway. I dunno, I'm getting pretty old but that's how it was when I was in school. My teachers wanted bibliographies and shit proving that I was expressing someone else's opinion/insight.
I'm pretty sure opinion is frowned upon in school papers anyway. I dunno, I'm getting pretty old but that's how it was when I was in school. My teachers wanted bibliographies and shit proving that I was expressing someone else's opinion/insight.
The farther you go in university education, the more likely it is to be the instructor's opinion/insight.If they've published a book, copy it word for word.
Not that it necessarily applies to this person but I've been taught about this subject and wrote on it in high school for a class called Modern European History. AP bitches.