the poker talk show Poker2nite's first episode is slated to air tonight at 11 pm eastern. you can see the show on foxsports. The Hosts are Joe Sebok and Scott Huff with the writing being Joe Stapleton. for those who follow pokerroad they will know these names and those who don't hopefully will learn them. here are a couple links to a 2 part interview done by pokernews about the new showhttp://www.pokernews.com/news/2009/11/the-...f-part-7553.htmhttp://www.pokernews.com/news/2009/11/part...d-scot-7558.htm

I am watching a replay right now and it is really cheezy. I don't like the setup of trying to be like a regular sports info show. I think they should have gone more casual with it. The dialouge seems forced and it is kind of boring.

I agree. I believe it just takes some time for them to get used to television.

I hope it is better for the second show as well but I doubt it will be. They are trying to be a football halftime show it seems and I don't think that is going to work. It looks like a college production class group project. Sebok is about as natural in front of the camera as pamela anderson's breasts.

I hope it is better for the second show as well but I doubt it will be. They are trying to be a football halftime show it seems and I don't think that is going to work. It looks like a college production class group project. Sebok is about as natural in front of the camera as pamela anderson's breasts.
lol

the show will be good, but not the same without Gavin Smith lol

I liked the show. Huff was great. Sebok was a little stiff for a lot of it, but he was good during the interview and I feel like once he has a bit more experience he will be just fine. The chick at the end was cute and delivered the jokes pretty well.The UB shit is obviously terrible though.