Special Birthday Tourney For Rcgs59 (thurs) 11/19/09

pretty sure rose's list is the only thing im ahead of tbrick inno wrstr tho? thank god hes such a donkbox
told you I forgot people I did send some PM's to people and he was one twstr is one that is on my list just forgot it thats allI am adding people as I think of them
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you have a great day tomorrow rose. I won't be making it to play tho, sorry...i wish i could, but i just won't be home in time for the early game and the late one is too late. I will however try to catch some of the show

Wow,,thats a lot of names, Just a heads up, Since HF games normally only get about 15-25 players, our radio is maxed out to 25 people, thus those who try to get on past 25 listeners will not be able to hear show. Id suggest getting on early to hold spot. Radio will be on about 2200 eastern time.Yoda

Wow,,thats a lot of names, Just a heads up, Since HF games normally only get about 15-25 players, our radio is maxed out to 25 people, thus those who try to get on past 25 listeners will not be able to hear show. Id suggest getting on early to hold spot. Radio will be on about 2200 eastern time.Yoda
radio goes on at 2100 eastern time lol, thx master yoda :club: <3 honey

CaliNaughti is in attendance!! Looking forward to tonights game!Get them all Rose!!Cali

Bounties so far listed as bounties are Kobe2odom8, Barron40, GatorTom64, Raise Ha, Walnut Dog, Iamin4U so far

whoever knocks me out will have to join me at a cash table ....
the bounties are covered by holdem freaks unless others added onto themothers can add more if they want lol

Considering putting up a bounty.Can't decide between Baboon/Trueace/SavagerebelI'll decide closer to the start whether I'm going to or not.