Need New Earbuds

well the last god damn rubber piece on my sony earbuds finally fell off this morning so I'm going to need some new ones. stipulations:1) must be available at best buy (in store) - can't wait 2 or 3 days. I'm totally impatient. 2) need to be under 30 bucks. - I'm totally poor.3) must be earbud style - I'm totally... uh... into the earbud style. that's about it. I've found two on there that stood out:Burton Techsand Sonysanybody have any experience with either ones?the main thing I didn't like about the old ones, other than the rubber pieces constantly coming off, was the fact that the god damn cords to your ears were different lengths. they were constantly imbalanced and horribly annoying. I mean who were the ad wizards who came up with that one?

I use these and find them highly effective:ear%20buds.jpgYou can find them in almost any pharmacy and sometimes in supermarkets too. They are very easy to use, you just stick one of the covered ends into your ear, twizzle it around, and then throw it away. Be careful not to poke too hard inside your ears as this can damage your brain. I love these earbuds as they are such good value too, you can get about a hundred for less than a dollar, and the packet will last you for months. Here's a tip: I like to use one end for the left ear, then the other end for the right ear (not necessarily in that order). If you do this, make sure both ends are covered with cotton, they do make some earbuds with just one cotton end.

I use these and find them highly effective:ear%20buds.jpgYou can find them in almost any pharmacy and sometimes in supermarkets too. They are very easy to use, you just stick one of the covered ends into your ear, twizzle it around, and then throw it away. Be careful not to poke too hard inside your ears as this can damage your brain. I love these earbuds as they are such good value too, you can get about a hundred for less than a dollar, and the packet will last you for months. Here's a tip: I like to use one end for the left ear, then the other end for the right ear (not necessarily in that order). If you do this, make sure both ends are covered with cotton, they do make some earbuds with just one cotton end.
Dammit

Okay okay. I agree with you about the different length cords, the ones I have now are like that. I get that you are supposed to wear one around the back of your neck, but it lways ends up pulling down when I try it and it is uncomfortable. Next time I'll get normal length ones.Here is my technique for buying earphones: I decide the maximum I want to spend, go to the store, look at all the ones they have, and pick whatever looks best which is closest to the maximum budget. As a rule, the more expensive the better, so don't go for the cheapest if you're willing to spend $30. Go for the $29.99 ones that fit your other criteria.GOOD LUCK

decide the maximum I want to spend, go to the store, look at all the ones they have, and pick whatever looks best which is closest to the maximum budget.
we all know that this is exactly what I'm going to do anyways, regardless of what anybody posts here. I just wanted to start a thread.hope I'll be able to tell what the cords are like while they're still in their packaging.

I've found the "marshmallow" style to be comfortable and so far, pretty sturdy. I got mine at best buy and I think they were about 20 bucks.

I have an unused pair of Shures that are really good except they don't fit in my small freak sized ears. But I would want more than $30.
go ahead and ship them to me. I'll pay you whatever you want right after thanksgiving.

I just use the ones that came with my Ipod. Which makes me look cool, because everybody knows that I have a Ipod when they see them. And since having an Ipod is very special, as hardly anyone owns an Ipod or Iphone these days, I look very cool. You wanna look cool? Get Ipod earphones.

I just use the ones that came with my Ipod. Which makes me look cool, because everybody knows that I have a Ipod when they see them. And since having an Ipod is very special, as hardly anyone owns an Ipod or Iphone these days, I look very cool. You wanna look cool? Get Ipod earphones.
Probally your best post ever.

anything under 30 bucks will sound like shit especially after you put them to work for a whileThe best ones are made my SHURE they are amazing i think the cheapest pair are about 100 bucks but id recommend at least the one that are a level up from those. Which run for around 130. They are made for the pros. if your not looking to spend that much money take your pick cause they are all pretty much the same. GOOD ear buds are gonna cost around 100 for a set.but sigh you wont be as cool as people with ipod earbuds

What else do you want?
this information three days ago.guess I should let all those concerned know that I went out and bought some jvc's that evening. they're working ok. do all I need them to do.
this information three days ago.guess I should let all those concerned know that I went out and bought some jvc's that evening. they're working ok. do all I need them to do.
But I bet you're going to turn around and go get those professional grade $130 earbuds, huh?I'd bet SuitedAces' life on it.